If a Milfy City spin-off came out, would you support it?

Would you support it?

• Yep. That would be nice.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Nope!

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 7, 2021
I mean, since ICSTOR has been milking his subscribers for 3 years, I don't think there will be any more updates for this game. Or even if he releases another update like the previous one, he will sink back into the shadows after that and continue milking for another 5 years without updates. It's like a vicious circle now.

So, if a Milfy City spin-off of the same quality, or maybe even better, was released and continued with consistent updates, would you support the developer who made it?

And If such a game were to come out, would you want it to stick to the story of the original game, I mean re-release the story from the main game with very little flavoring, and then move on to its own content, or would you want it to start with new content from the beginning?

Assume that the free roam elements will be exactly the same.

Last edited:

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
that's not a spin-off, that's just stealing his IP and selling it as your own. which could easily even get you sued if he sees it.

a spin-off would be for example making a game about the big sister moving into another city to make a career for herself, and repeatedly walking into situations where ugly bastards rape her. which could technically still get you sued but at least most of the game would be, mostly, original.

but would people play your worse plagiarized milfy city for the first three updates before you abandon it? yeah, sure. I'm sure there's tons of desperate milfy city hold-outs who'll believe anything you tell them. but it's not like you can just hijack icstors fanbase that he aggregated over, what, 4 or 5 games?

but lets be real here:

1) you won't do it, that's why you're here talking and not making it. there's a post like yours once a week and none of you ever do anything. (don't get me wrong, you totally should, but this is the reality).

2) even if you did, you're gonna drop it after a couple of updates. none of which will be new content. we've all been here before dozens of times.

BUT if you REALLY feel like you have it in you to actually make something, for the love of baal don't waste it to someone else's failed project. make your own. coming up with one is super easy, it's the actual work that's Hard.

Reactions: LS47