If I made this game, would you guys play/support it?

DC1093

Feb 2, 2019
Hey all, I’ve always considered making a game (Ren’py) about a Indian MC getting away from her strict religion and culture, living freely. Every other game focuses on White, Latina, Black and rarely Middle Eastern MC’s. But in your guys honest opinion, how many people would be interested in a game like this?

OR

A game about a nerdy Indian guy in college watching all the girls he fantasizes about get fucked by white/black alpha males. Basically a NTR game.

BELOW is renders of the MC (female).

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Your renderers don't look like Indians. Even a black guy looks like a white guy. Even the whites themselves are very different. The English have big ears and no lips, the Italians have curly hair and aquiline noses, the Germans have narrow faces and blond hair. Each nation has a unique appearance. You can't just call a standard 3D model an Indian or a Brazilian or a Russian. No one will believe it. Everyone will say that you are a lazy artist and sculptor !

Reactions: DC1093

DC1093

Feb 2, 2019
Your renderers don't look like Indians. Even a black guy looks like a white guy. Even the whites themselves are very different. The English have big ears and no lips, the Italians have curly hair and aquiline noses, the Germans have narrow faces and blond hair. Each nation has a unique appearance. You can't just call a standard 3D model an Indian or a Brazilian or a Russian. No one will believe it. Everyone will say that you are a lazy artist and sculptor !
thanks for the tips

Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
I wouldn't play, the girl's body is just unreal I don't like the renders.
The story though, could be good I guess...

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
But that is seen over and over again ;) Just for the sake of having a "black girl" many Artists just change a white girls skincolor and they're done. But to be honest: skincolor is the least racial aspect. It's the facial features.
He should just look some pictures of the specific ethnicity up and create the models ;)

Reactions: Hououin and DC1093

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
But i wouldn't play your game. It doesn't hit my kink.
But if you make a bestiality game with dogs, i'm in :sneaky: :cool: