If the dad in a game was magically turned into a hot woman, would you fuck them?

If the dad in a sex game was turned into a hot woman, would you fuck them.

• Yes, new mommy, come to daddy

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • No, I ain't touching that

Votes: 40 48.2%

• Total voters

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The dad is magically turned into a fully biological woman.

The purpose of this is two fold, to gauge interest in male to female transformations and I was thinking of ways games use to get the dad out of the picture, this would be an amusing alternative.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I thought it may have been divisive but wasn't sure, I find the idea hot and no homo, but then I don't get futa on futa, everyone has those lines.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It would feel weird to fuck the girl I (as MC) used to call dad during all those years, and it would be difficult to not see her as the male she used to be during my (as MC) youth.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
There is a game that already does that to get the dad out of the way so you can fuck your mother. If I remember it was an HMTL game and had a title like 'My oblivious MILF' or 'my obtuse mom' or something like that.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Nope! The knowledge that the woman is or was the dad would never go away. And VNs involving magic often turn out to be too silly, at least for me. You may always go the SciFi route to avoid that... the dad's consciousness is transferred into a hot female android. But that requires having the assets etc and the setting may change. But in my opinion using science or SciFi instead of "magic" is infinitely preferable.

You may also look into the movie Predestination (from 2014) which is based on the 1950s SciFi short story by Robert Heinlein "All You Zombies" which is about a man changing his gender and becoming a woman (the man was however born as a hermaphrodite)... the story then goes all SciFi time travel of course and the main character ends up becoming his own father AND mother... But the thing here is that the male version doesn't realize at first that he's falling in love with a time travel female variant of himself (from the future). Because otherwise it would make no sense really. That movie/story is wonderfully bonkers and actually quite thought provoking. Maybe get some inspiration from that?

I could see how other people may enjoy your idea. But probably only a smaller subset. I would ignore it since it's nothing for me - unless it were something like the mentioned "All You Zombies" scenario maybe.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I wanted to say no.
Then i remember the thousents of men in turned into woman in free city.
What can i say.
I am a collector.
I like having the entire family of slave's.
Male included.
Also interesting study on how many generations of inbreeding i can get away with.

Ah genetic's.
You bring me so much joy.

Right so anyway.
While i would be reluctant at first i am not above exploiting sissies.
That is the term right.
For male being turned female?

Regadless power over others is what turns me on.
And while the thought of fucking a male turned female is disgusting.
The idea of breaking him? her? compleetly is a huge turn on.
The power of being a father. Of being a man.
All taken and reduce to a hole for my pleasure.
I can see myself enjoying that.
Granted i would have his vocal cords replaced or failing that removed.
No male voice.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I wanted to say no.
Then i remember the thousents of men in turned into woman in free city.
What can i say.
I am a collector.
I like having the entire family of slave's.
Male included.
Also interesting study on how many generations of inbreeding i can get away with.

Ah genetic's.
You bring me so much joy.

Right so anyway.
While i would be reluctant at first i am not above exploiting sissies.
That is the term right.
For male being turned female?

Regadless power over others is what turns me on.
And while the thought of fucking a male turned female is disgusting.
The idea of breaking him? her? compleetly is a huge turn on.
The power of being a father. Of being a man.
All taken and reduce to a hole for my pleasure.
I can see myself enjoying that.
Granted i would have his vocal cords replaced or failing that removed.
No male voice.
You fill them with so much female hormones, their voice becomes higher :cool:

Ahhh Free Cities...

Mod in Rimworld allowed you to forcefeed them a gender change pill.

Barefoot and pregnant, every raider I captured :HideThePain:

Short answer? Heck yea, I'm the daddy now :BootyTime:

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I mean, the sheer audacity of him putting his hands all over Mumsie before I had the chance to! Why, I'd be a fool not to take advantage.
Yup, we need more games with immaculate inceptions and virgin mothers! :p Virgin sisters are not enough. Mom must be a virgin too! Or maybe the MC was created via parthenogenesis, or magic cosmic alien rays impregnated mom. And then the MC was magically removed from the womb before birth (or beamed out of the womb if it's more SciFi) so everything is still pristine and waiting for the MC to be taken... :ROFLMAO: And yes, I am joking ;) Is there a game like this though? Could be hilarious!:alien:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The only issue with this scenario is that it overrides the incest fetish for little to no return. At this point you could just kill him and bring a random girl to the house and the result would be virtually the same.

If genderbending is an option I would rather change the mc to a girl instead, this way you can fuck the dad without voiding the incest aspects.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The only issue with this scenario is that it overrides the incest fetish for little to no return. At this point you could just kill him and bring a random girl to the house and the result would be virtually the same.

If genderbending is an option I would rather change the mc to a girl instead, this way you can fuck the dad without voiding the incest aspects.
That would only make sense if their memories where wiped. It would have all the taboo, as it's mom 2

I can't really follow how the dad getting turned into a woman and getting fucked is much different than the son getting turned into a woman and getting fucked.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I can't really follow how the dad getting turned into a woman and getting fucked is much different than the son getting turned into a woman and getting fucked.
Because if the game is told from the perspective of the son, then he will still see both his parents as he always has and the taboo is there still.

But if the dad changes into something else then suddenly the transformation kink completely overrides the incest one, and now the son will just see a hot girl he never met before (that will look like his aunt probably).