If you could revive one game, What would it be?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
If you could pick one abandoned game (on this site) to revive what would it be? Personally i would love to see C-Plan be revived.

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Some games dies for a good reasons.

Fap-Life
Breeding Season
Project X: Love Potion Disaster
Strumpets
Legend of Krystal (original not the current crap)

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
there are so many, but BB would be the obvious choice. out of all the thousands of aborted incest house game it was the one rare case where we were finally getting somewhere with the mom. also the mom is still hands down the best executed strict reluctant mom to be slowly corrupted bar none.

another rare thing about BB was that on the NTR front it somehow managed to both eat its cake and cuck it too, catering to BOTH ntr-lovers and haters equally with very few changes between the routes. I don't think I've ever seen anyone pull that off either. ntr-haters got to dispatch the biggest cunt in the world to a lifetime of abuse in a mob dungeon, and the ntr-lovers got to cuck themselves by him in surprisingly infuriating and injust ways. both very satisfying I imagine.

another one I keep missing was the one sleep molester incest house game with the green footprint minigame to increase creeping skill. sort of mediocre idea, never really got too far, but contrary to what people keep claiming the genre has been all but nonexistent and with almost zero completed games for years.