If you could.....

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
If you could enter anyone of the games on this site and become the main character. Which game would you enter?

Some extra notes. When you enter the world you are not controlled by anyone you have free roam and can do what ever you please.

I am doing this post for fun and to also to let people find new games on here. When choosing your game give a little info about the game or a link.

Thanks.

Reactions: Crystal Clover

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
with all the games that I played so far. I have a few but I guess my main one would be corruption.

• Love
Reactions: DJsona

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
There are plenty but as of now my single minded vision is only and only on "Double Homework".
extra notes: i)its emotionally driven and hence i am so vested ii) back story of characters is implemented in a very smooth manner iii) plenty of humor iv)its a visual novel

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm going to be "that guy" who picks more than one, but it's dependent on what type of world I'd like to be in.

Incest WorldReal(ish) WorldFantasy/Sci-Fi World
Milfy City​
Being A DIK​
Exiles​

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Any games where the MC is a playboy that have enough charisma to have any girl he want.
This even if the girls shown on the game don't please me, because who care about them ? In this world, I'm now the Casanova of this time, I can have anyone of the billion of girls living in it.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Oh So Hero!, easy. I mean, shagging hot guys as "combat", getting to shag dudes I've only just met cos they're cute and why not?

Sold! XD But, I mean, to be fair, I'd enter a lot of games on this site. Not all of them, I have limits, but I imagine a lot would tickle my fancy... What can I say? I'm here for a reason and that reason is smut.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
treasure of nadia, summertime saga or if i wanted to go crazy then apocalypse

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I don't generally put myself into the shoes of the characters, but if I'm going to pick its going to be Max from Max's Life! Dude has over 50 hot women he can choose from, a big mansion, and a huge family who loves him and takes care of him.

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
So I did not describe the first post very well so I will do it again. You as your physical self takes the place of Mc in the world of the game you choose to enter. Also as the new character no one controls you do whatever the hell you want to do.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Free cities.
Because i can become an immortal slave owner(you can turn aging off) who rules a citystate(And later multiple city states) with an iron fist.
It also has a lot of fetishes and a breeding system so i woudnt get bored quickly.

After that station master for the same reason.
It just has less options then free cities.

Apr 21, 2022
Meh. I prefer the real world. The eyes are more convincing, you get to make more choices per day, and the developer is probably going to keep making new content for at least another few months.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Consider how shallow and braindead the characters tend to be in these games. That would been an awful experience.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Depends, if the game isn't animated normally, would I actually see the sex scenes animated or would I just be seeing in frames like real life lag, which would probably imitate the experience of some drugs.