If You Have To Give BJ To Dickgirl...

Oct 14, 2022
Whoever threats me will soon learn i am the bigger monster.
His death will be slow and painful.

It isnt even about sucking the abomination.
Nobody threatends me and lives.
If it is to heal a medical condition then sure.
Still i would rather have whatever medical cure the dick girl has in mediction form but i am willing to go to extreems to get what i want.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
...and swallow their cum to save your life. Would you do it?
What is meant by "to save your life"? :unsure:

Is the dickgirl threatening to kill me?
Do I have a disease that can only be cured by that dickgirl's cum?
Or is the saving of my life to be viewed rather philosophically, so that I am put on a path of liberation or salvation?

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
What kind of dickgirl are we talking? If she has balls I'm out, but if she has a pussy instead I might consider it.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
If I have gotten to the point where my life hangs in the balance and the deciding factor if I live or die is whether or not I gargle some dickgirl's goo, then I think ending my life would be a mercy killing at that point.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I COULD do it, but I don't want to do it and generally find the thought of someone else's cum in my mouth gross.

That said, I'm completely find with having dickgirls in stories, even enjoy it at times. That said, their dick should be a prop, not a tool.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Eh, I've been pegged a few times. An actual dick probably wouldn't very different from being gagged by a strap-on.
We're talking futa(female) though, right? As in, it's not twinks or MtF stuff, right? That would turn it into purely a survival thing otherwise.

Dec 1, 2022
There is no "HAVE", you always have the choice to die if you don't want to suck her dick and swallow her semen. The question is, do you want to suck her dick and swallow her semen?
Me? Yes of course! Mora than one!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Duke Greene