If your character has a Harem, is there a dedicated clean up girl, who cleans the cum from the other girls pussies, after you've fucked them?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Your MC has a Harem comprised of:

Mom
Aunt
Grandma
Older Sister
Younger Sister
Girlfriend #1
Girlfriend #2
Girlfriend #3

Your MC just fucked and creampied the Mom, and your cum is oozing out of her pussy. Do you:

(Note: If you don't like incest, just pretend its another girl).

A) Let your cum hit the floor, it's just your cum, who cares, and move on to other matters.
B) Clean the cum yourself like a gentleman, to show you care about mom, or something like this.
C) Lick and eat the cum out of your mom yourself, cleaning her with your mouth and tongue.
D) Have the girls or mom clean the cum herself with a towel or something.
E) Have one of the girls clean up the MCs moms pussy with her mouth and tongue? If you do choose this option, who'd be the cleanup girl? Would there be a dedicated cleanup girl, and if there was, would she have a low ranking position in the Harem; the bottom most masochist, would it be by age? If you want to answer completely differently, please do.

There's a Harem game that kind of has this, called Desert Stalker: https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-11c-zetan.68105/ - I hate most Harem games, but this one was outstanding, best Harem game I've ever played. The MC actually acts like a man, which is rare in Harem games.

If you also want to talk about anything else that revolves around the concept of a harem-social-power hierarchy, that'd be great. Or just talk about what you want in Harems in general.

(I didn't make this a poll because I wanted to hear the thoughts of hardcore Harem enthusiasts who have the time.)

Here's an example of girl cleaning up cum from another girls pussy:

653c407becd3bcec264c968d07720788.28.jpg

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
But for sure there would be a girl who cleans, cooks and do the laundry and the chores.
You wouldn't want this girl to be the cleanup girl who cleans the cum from the fucked pussies and assholes? You could also piss in her mouth and slap her up?

So let's summarize:

She cleans, cooks, does laundry, chores, breathes air, drinks water and piss, cleans cum from the fucked pussies and assholes, and gets slapped up by other the MC or the higher ranking girls in the Harem social power hierarchy?

What good is a Harem if you can't even piss in one of your girls mouth? Wouldn't you want your MCs mom to be your piss whore?

(EDIT: I'm in character. Try to shoot right back as a Harem Gentleman who treats his girls with kindness, respect and love, if you find my posts disgusting or offensive, I can use that).

• Haha
Reactions: hysepReC

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Aren't these the kind of choices that should appear in a VN and not in a forum thread? :unsure:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Aren't these the kind of choices that should appear in a VN and not in a forum thread? :unsure:
The problem is 95% of Harem games don't have good choices. Better to talk about good choices here, figure it out,THEN have devs put high quality choices in game that are actually kinky and fun.

Let your cum hit the floor, let your cum hit the floor...

Nothing wrong with me....
Oh wait, I get it. you want the cum to hit the floor, so you can tell the mom to lick it up? You're evil man, i love it.

ALSO, given the responses so far. I see why 95% of Harem games are complete and utter shit.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Nah I just read you saying 'Let your cum hit the floor' and thought of:

More suitable for off-topic sub forum, but great song nonetheless.

EDIT: GREAT, now I have this song stuck in my head with the image of massive amounts of cum hitting the floor, this is just great, lol.

EDIT: NO WAIT. Let the cum hit the floor, more cum, more cum, until there's a huge pool of cum ALL THE GIRLS IN YOUR HAREM SWIM IN, while the mom and daughter make out, in all that cum. OMG, you genius man linking me to that song.

EDIT: So if there's a giant pool of cum, where did it come from? If the MC doesn't share his women; meaning he doesn't have a huge crew of guys cumming in the pool, then he'd have to synthetically reproduce his own cum, this requires sci-fi or fantasy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gabaw
Dec 8, 2022
You wouldn't want this girl to be the cleanup girl who cleans the cum from the fucked pussies and assholes? You could also piss in her mouth and slap her up?

So let's summarize:

She cleans, cooks, does laundry, chores, breathes air, drinks water and piss, cleans cum from the fucked pussies and assholes, and gets slapped up by other the MC or the higher ranking girls in the Harem social power hierarchy?

What good is a Harem if you can't even piss in one of your girls mouth? Wouldn't you want your MCs mom to be your piss whore?

(EDIT: I'm in character. Try to shoot right back as a Harem Gentleman who treats his girls with kindness, respect and love, if you find my posts disgusting or offensive, I can use that).
No.

But she can also bring me my beer when I watch TV.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hakarlman

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
More suitable for off-topic sub forum, but great song nonetheless.

EDIT: GREAT, now I have this song stuck in my head with the image of massive amounts of cum hitting the floor, this is just great, lol.
My job here is done....

Oct 14, 2022
D:
I came.
Now clean yourself up and make us some dinner.
Honestly having 1 girl do it would make the other 7 lazy.
They all exist to serve me.
And many hands make household chores go faster.
I might even help if for no other reason then the sooner there done the sooner we can fuck while watching tv or get a blow job while playing a game.

Tho a game that focuses on managine a harem and balance the girls to avoid jelousy would be a refreshing change.

Reactions: hellohello95zone

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
D:
I came.
Now clean yourself up and make us some dinner.
Honestly having 1 girl do it would make the other 7 lazy.
They all exist to serve me.
And many hands make household chores go faster.
I might even help if for no other reason then the sooner there done the sooner we can fuck while watching tv or get a blow job while playing a game.

Tho a game that focuses on managine a harem and balance the girls to avoid jelousy would be a refreshing change.
Are you telling me you don't want any of the girls to clean up your cum from the other girls pussies, in your Harem?

653c407becd3bcec264c968d07720788.28.jpg

Oct 14, 2022
Do you know games where this atmosphere is existing?

Greetings :)

https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-51-1-vren.7260/
https://f95zone.to/threads/stationmaster-v1-1-stationmasterdev.12143/
Mind control path:
https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-45-02-night-city-productions.124/

There arent many but they exist.
Meaby somebody else know others.

Are you telling me you don't want any of the girls to clean up your cum from the other girls pussies, in your Harem?

View attachment 2284127
No.
My harem exist purely to please me.
Once i cum the sex is over.
There to clean up and start doing there chores.