If you're into impregnation/pregnancy as a fetish, could you explain why?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Just to satisfy my curiosity, because it seems to be a fairly popular fetish which I don't see the appeal of, unlike some other fetishes I could maybe kind of understand even if they're not my bag.

Also, I wouldn't normally ask, but given the nature of the specific fetish, would be nice to know if your sex is male or female (or other), just to put the answer into perspective. But feel free not to answer that if you don't want.

Overjuice

Aug 13, 2020
Think it's the primal urge for myself. Nothing better than cumming deep inside a tight piece during an ovulation period.

With the ultimate pay off of impregnating your partner, one of the best moments in life is welcoming your child into the world.

Sex - Male (1 daughter).

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
Impregnation/Pregnancy is especially hot for me when combined with incest.

55d455215efbb8c4bced1cbe0280d886418bcfbd6edba7b7f72977e48bf5547c_1.gif

Not only is incest impregnation forbidden which makes it extra hot but in a incest harem scenario you also potentially expand your harem by a daughter in the future :WeSmart:

And like Overjuice already said, it's a primal urge to spread your seed.

Every time a game makes the mc pull out without a option to creampie my interest drops dramatically :cautious:

It's not like there is a danger for pregnancy if the dev doesn't write and program it, so let us creampie!
And if it leads to pregnancy it's even better :cool:

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I'm not really an impregnation fetishist, but I can see why people like it, especially in combination with incest as the above poster said. It's a primal urge, and I suppose a fetish for it is just that instinct going into overdrive.

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
For me, it all boils down to consequences. Casual sex with no consequences, feels too vanilla to me, like there's no point to it. We fuck, we get back to our lives, end of story. When you impregnate a girl, you kinda have an obligation to follow through and take care of her. That's where some of us break into two camps, ones who want to raise the kid and ones who love the thrill of abandoning the bitch to raise the kid herself. But some people don't actually want to see it go that far; some just likes the risk of impregnation without the actual pregnancy. It's just extremely sexy to me when I see a girl so turned on that she'd be willing to throw all caution to the wind and get impregnated by you. There's also the romance angle where impregnation is basically the highest point you can reach in a loving relationship. I don't think there is anything more you can do to show you love each other than to commit to having a kid together. Then you have the guys who get off on corrupting this romantic view of impregnation; A girl is supposed to only allow herself to get impregnated by someone she loves, but here I am, I don't give a shit about her and I'm gonna impregnate her anyways.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
This is such a weird question to me. Impregnation is literally the most normal and vanilla "fetish" there is. It's not even really a fetish, it's just a genetic imperative. You are programmed to want to impregnate women as a male. Of course, you don't actually do it in real life, without giving some thought to the consequences. But in games? Of course I'm down to impregnate every female I meet.

Also everything Mimir's Lab said.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Oh geez, where to begin...

From a gameplay perspective, pregnancy fetish ticks off a lot of flags in the happy chemical part of your brain. Psychologists who analyze gaming and its habit formation on people would probably comment something along the lines of pregnancy being a flag that releases dopamine, much like an achievement in other video games. It is a tangible goalpost which can be achieved.

Like many of the posters above, there's the primal aspects of procreation, progeny, and being a doge marking his territory. There are elements of consequence, the allure of the forbidden. It's also something that conveys a real lasting effect of your choices in game, or, a reward to make your choices feel like they matter.

There's also the thrill of the process of attaining the pregnancy fetish in games, which I think, has a large impact on the delivery of a successful fetish satisfaction. In some games, you blow your load once, and people get the baby bump, but in other games, which have a way of really satisfying the player at an emotional level, they will play on things such as tension, risk, or other darker emotions.

Basically, pregnancy is a natural fetish, because imagine yourself being extremely tense (either in a cheating or forbidden relationship). If that's what you're fapping to, you're probably moments from release, so it takes a lot of muscle discipline to prevent yourself from blowing your wad. Good games will a lot of times build up the tension, then find some unexpected (or naturally progressed) means of exploding the tension. That explosion will also a lot of times naturally coincide with the in game character (with whom the player has developed an empathic connection to) to also lose their muscle discipline. Usually their dicks happen to be in snatches, and so the end result is a natural progression of creme stuffing baby batter into the oven.

On the darker side of things, sometimes due to real life or work, players just want to vent their frustrations into their games. Fanfare for the entry of wapey games thus ensues. In those games, the preggerization prime directive takes hold in great force when there is the frustration/revenge payoff.

You might notice that there aren't a lot of games that are written for the true psychopathic/sociopathic individual. Even in games where there is sadistic intent (of which it seems there are increasingly little), a lot of times, the writing seeks to justify that intent, through either some sleight or wrong the protagonist has experienced. Other rapey games don't bother putting in the effort for layering the characters, and the nonconsensual intercourse ends up being kind of a cursory experience that doesn't invest much player emotion into it. (For example, consider how many games people play through the rape of the female protagonist for the h-scene, without really caring afterwards.)

Point being though, that when you're playing the darker emotions, there is a certain fetish of vengeance fulfillment, or the cathartic expunging of frustration, violence, and making an irrational impact on a fictional world.

If you combine these with the fact that all consequences in the game are only that-- in the game, you can separate out the concept of impregnation with the real world consequences (which are usually the ones that prevent people in the real world from having unprotected sex like rabbits). Basically, games provide all the emotional/psychological payoff and fun of impregnation without all the negative costs and real world consequences of dealing with it.

In that respect, it's a lot like incest as a fetish. Incest, in the real world, carries consequences of social and genetic stigma, if not criminal ones. But, in a game, it's all fine and dandy spank bank material.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Interesting. Not criticizing in the least here, but not a single thing said here has increased my understanding of why pregnancy turns some people on.

Aside from a few personal preferences, the primary two things said are "forbidden" and "making a child". Neither one of these are things that make anything hotter for me, but that's just a personal thing I guess. I got over the "someone told me not to, so I want to" thing decades ago and "making a child", well, I have two of them. So it's not really 'Oh wow a baby!" for me anymore.

The most interesting responses are those that actually kinda lashed out at the OP for wondering. "How could you not know why this turns me on!?!?! YOU FAIL!"

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Interesting. Not criticizing in the least here, but not a single thing said here has increased my understanding of why pregnancy turns some people on.

Aside from a few personal preferences, the primary two things said are "forbidden" and "making a child". Neither one of these are things that make anything hotter for me, but that's just a personal thing I guess. I got over the "someone told me not to, so I want to" thing decades ago and "making a child", well, I have two of them. So it's not really 'Oh wow a baby!" for me anymore.

The most interesting responses are those that actually kinda lashed out at the OP for wondering. "How could you not know why this turns me on!?!?! YOU FAIL!"
so what exactally are you wanting to know .. if its basic instinct then yes it is .. is it primal .. yes it is ... it breed into men and women alike to have sex ... its in our DNA ... pretty simple enough answer

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
To clarify what I just said, there are a lot of fetishes out there. Some common, some unique to an individual. Some I understand, whether I like them or not. Some I will never understand, whether I like them or not. That's the weird and wonderful thing about kinks. Understanding is not required.

Edit: Though, sometimes discussing them can be interesting.