Seeking Ignorant of sex

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Any games (but all media hentai comics, anime. etc) with a sexually ignorant character that has sex but treats it as something different.
like as a game or as an way to accomplish some else thats unrelated.
the best example i can give is

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
I really like such things! So I've been trying to make a list of stuff like that(for now focused just on comics since haven't played many games or watched hentai that'd qualify), originally I was using just tsumino's list function but at some point I felt like I should do it in a way that includes a bit more detail and doesn't rely on tsumino still existing not to mention to not remove any of the things in the list(ie. works taken from FAKKU were removed at some point IIRC) so started making a spreadsheet that has stuff added to it based on google forms responses, I still haven't gotten around to adding everything from my tsumino list to it since there's bunch of stuff I consider more important that I should be spending my time on(working on a game, translating Seikou Ningyou to Watashi, adding diary thing to DoL and writing a web novel).
Anyway here are the links to the spreadsheet and tsumino list.

and the google form in case anyone feels like adding stuff to the spreadsheet

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I really like such things! So I've been trying to make a list of stuff like that(for now focused just on comics since haven't played many games or watched hentai that'd qualify), originally I was using just tsumino's list function but at some point I felt like I should do it in a way that includes a bit more detail and doesn't rely on tsumino still existing not to mention to not remove any of the things in the list(ie. works taken from FAKKU were removed at some point IIRC) so started making a spreadsheet that has stuff added to it based on google forms responses, I still haven't gotten around to adding everything from my tsumino list to it since there's bunch of stuff I consider more important that I should be spending my time on(working on a game, translating Seikou Ningyou to Watashi, adding diary thing to DoL and writing a web novel).

Found one: [K-Ten] Seichishiki 0 no Kanojo wa Erogaki no Seieki Benjo | My Girlfriend With 0 Sexual Knowledge is a Pervert Brat's Cum Toilet [English]

Illusionist102

Sep 8, 2023

You guys have any other sources or zip files for

Secret memories by Inago? i can't seem to find the doujin no matter where i try to find it.