Ikaruga Mod Request Thread

saint_17

May 20, 2022
hello, Ikaruga can you make a gallery mod for Luna's Fall From Grace it has many great scenes but doesn't have a gallery yet so it would be great if it has, I hope you would consider making one for this game thanks.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
There was a Gallery/Cheat mod for Indecent Desires. The dev for the mod has not been on the site since March of 2022, no comments, no activity in five months. The mod is clearly abandoned, he doesn't respond to PM's since he has not been on the site in months. He even mentioned in his last post he has given up. I request a new Gallery/Cheat mod for this game, we need one. Thank you.

Reactions: simple_human

the Last dawn

Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone

I create this thread to discover what are the game you may want a mod for. I could just go thru all the game list and try to mod it, but it's not the way i want it. I want my mod to be used ;)

Rules are simple :
  1. The game must not have a mod yet (use the game mod thread to make a request)
  2. The game must be avalaible here
  3. You need to ask for a precise thing (not like "make game better")
Ill try to answer your need, or tell you how to not need it anymore :)

Try to structurate your request, explain why the game need a mod, what are the gain etc...

If you think you can mod the request, just tell it, too ;)
please could you make a android port of this

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-homestay-final-anim-teammm.75702/

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
Hi

Game Name - Life in Santa County(LISC) f95ZONE
Mod - Walkthrough and Gallary Mod.

The game already has a walkthrough mod but it's outdated and doesn't work with the latest version of the game and I don't think the modder who made the mod is active anymore so can you update or redo the mod and while you're at it can you add a gallery mod to.

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Are you guys sure this modder still active? I haven't seen any mod from him in years and he hasn't posted here since 2019.

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
Hello everyone

I create this thread to discover what are the game you may want a mod for. I could just go thru all the game list and try to mod it, but it's not the way i want it. I want my mod to be used ;)

Rules are simple :

Try to structurate your request, explain why the game need a mod, what are the gain etc...

ikaruga
hello, how are you? i hope u have a good day, anyway.
i don't want you to mod some game for me, instead i want you to tell me or teach me how to mod java based game or edit some basic script stuff on java games
i want to edit game levels or anything like how yo do it in HTML,
can i just edit the savedata? if yes, so how? and with what tools? please help me and thanks.

the game especially i want to mod it for myself is ( tales of androgyny )
thanks.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Hello everyone

Rules are simple :

This game Jen's Dilemma qualify for all the criteria except one. This game had Spanish translation mod. But, it's not really a mod. I request you/anyone to make walkthrough mod for this game. I don't care about the grinding part of this game. But without any hints system. The game is unplayable.
IF ANY GAME DESERVES A HINTS/WALKTHROUGH SYSTEM, IT'S THIS ONE.
You'll know what you're dealing with when you check out this game:KEK:
If you decide to make the mod. Good Luck:BootyTime:

Reactions: no1milfhunter

Vieper_Foox

Jun 13, 2018
Please I Would like a Mod for this Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/doukyuusei-bangin-summer-final-elf.114014/
Mod includes:
1. Add Some Monster Girl Characters to date like a Sea slug girl name Shelly, a Satyr girl Hilda, Centipede girl name Sena, a Futanari Hyena girl name Henya, and a Toucan girl name Toucey. oh and for shelly to have sweet, shy, and erotic personality.

2. Add Two Goddesses like Goddess of Fucking, and Goddess of Loving as a Dating option.

3. Add Satomi's Mom as a Dating option

4. Add from Kakyuusei 2 Anime Show as a Dating option.

5. Add Kuroda Rinzu from Lime-iro Senkitan Anime Show as a Dating option.

6. Add , and from Lime-iro Ryuukitan X Anime Show as Dating option.

Last edited: