VN - Others - Completed - Ikusei [Final] [M size]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

A decent few hour experience that focused heavily on femdom. If you are into that, i think you would enjoy this game, but if not, i could see this being a very dull and long slog. Because the is pretty simplistic in its story and characters, dull even. Still found a few hours of pleasure playing this game. The real big negative is the translation, it is not the worst thing i have ever seen, but it doesnt have quality either.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ppcoomer

2/5
    if youre v into femdom
    love the hairy art
    but a lil too much dom for me
    plus the lang is machine translated
    this is the first option.
    1. mother
    2. schoolgirl
    and the font reading is p bad
    the system config is all in jap

bonus reverse mating press
  3. 1.00 star(s)

sw2g

The hentai game I tried was incredibly disappointing. Boredom prevailed, with zero interactivity and an incomplete translation. It was challenging to even understand the plot due to the poor translation. I do not recommend it at all.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

caseus crustulam

The game's surprisingly great only MTL that gives me a bit irritation (appreciate your effort of translating anyways, Darkfire553)
    This is exactly the game I'm looking for (I like femdom and have severe mother issues, not really into incest but it makes the plot better)
    Story: Don't really know, most of the dialogue's missing through translation and tbh I kinda skipped through story and watched only H-scenes.
    Originality: There's not much game about femdom incest and childhood friend but fetishes like nipples teasing, prostate massage, face sitting, farting, hairy, boobs/thighs squeezing, footjob and ejaculation control aren't very original I guess.
    Voice acting: Both voice actors're doing great, Misonoo Mei's really fit for milf and mother voice.
    Sound: SFX's general. There's no BGM on Title only after start the game, though not so impressive it able to sets the mood quite right.
    Amount of Content: Many H-scenes still not enough.
    Grammar: I'm not native speaker both English and Japanese but I'm sure there're some problems with translation, guess I should buy the game and read it on Japanese.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ixcez

So just played through this and well there are pretty much two paths to pick from.

Either a) the MC gives in to the feelings he has started to feel for his mom or b) ignore them

Depending on which path you choose the game plays out differently.

Picking the mom has it turn into the MC being turned into a sex toy that is just there to satisfy his nymphomaniac mothers sex needs with some raunchy parts and some sexy images.

This is pretty much for those with who like masochistic stuff that still involves a lot of sex.

The 2nd route instead has the childhood friend peek on the MC and mom doing naughty things and then awaken her own sadistic side. This in turn unlocks a path where both the MC and his mom are made into sex slaves for the childhood friend but that mainly involves her being a Dom to the two while mostly inflicting pain on them or forcing them to cum in humiliating positions.

The two women are also voiced for a large part of the game in JP but it feels a bit like it's a game for people with masochistic likes but it didn't wanna alienate either the soft or hardcore M's and thus did a mix of both.

All in all there are some great scenes here, the story is kinda meh and everything else is pretty good.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

croatoan4713

awesome game! really like the them and scenario. Unfortunately censored, and the start of the game not translated, but still really good. Want to see more like this. If you have something like this one to advice i'd appreciate that.