RPGM - Completed - I'll Put You in Debt [v1.00] [Tistraya]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Notorious Unknown

Cute idea, however because everything is automatic, it plays a little boring. CGs are skippable, and the save load system creates frustration with the fact that it's game over on the wrong choice. At the start anyways. A fun yet frustrating playthrough that's good for one and done.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

Pros
    • Revenge story done passively
    • Unsympathetic protagonist means it’s easy to go along with the plans
    Cons
    • Chapter 1 needs to be completed in order to get to the core portion of the story
    • Failure being the only option results in RPG mechanics being useless and should be a visual novel game instead
    • Unsympathetic protagonist she is, many things she is blamed for is not her fault
    • Bystanders suffer as a result of her actions
    • Hentai scenes are very quick and rather barebone
    • Unsympathetic protagonist never learns her lesson and never realizes the situation she put herself and her family in thus making it impossible to improve
    • Art is bad
    • Can’t view the gallery even after beating the game
    • Gameplay makes it near impossible to do the bar/brothel scenes without falling too much into debt
    • Game crashes if you try to repeat a failed mission twice. Saving forces you to start over
    • Forest map is horrible
    This is one of those games I put time into only to be pissed off from beginning to end. The fact that I almost got locked out of playing the game completely made me more mad because of how the game is just poorly programmed. This is a game I will tell you to stay away from because its not even good hentai scenes.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Psicomaniaco

That was disappointing. The game is short, has very few sex scenes and the ending just comes out of nowhere.

Not only that, but there are some bugs, one of them even made the game unwinnable (if you save in this state, you'll have to restart it).

Using RPG Maker wasn't a good idea too, since it just made the game slower. The game is linear and has very few events, so it would work just as well as a Renpy game. At least it wouldn't force us to walk slowly to the next event.

Lastly, the translation is very bad. Just a little bit than a machine translation.

The art is ok, but the rest is disappointing.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

1) This game is not female protagonist.
    You play as the bitter guy who the blonde broke up with, who wants revenge on her.

2) This game randomly gives game-over with no warning or skill required.
    And a lack of dialogue skip means you have to replay from far back with no clue why you failed.

3) Is this really corruption? The girl starts out as a lowkey sociopath, so the only corruption is that she's having sex now. Not a real substantive change.

4) No pause menu, no free roaming, only super linear gameplay. This should have been a RENPY title.

5) Mandatory slow walking cutscenes where you'll finish reading the text and fall asleep before the next line appears.

Overall, CRAPPY GAME. WASTED POTENTIAL.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

EmpressLunaria

Burn this game, burn this game with hell fire, because it sucks.
    I know some people like to play these games, you know the kind, the sadistic kinda cruel games that make you feel dirty. It's just really lame.

The story sucks, the artwork is kinda nice[what a waste] the sex scenes are beyond cliche, if you've played any other RPGM maker games, you know what I mean, static images and all that boring crap. The game only last about 30 minutes and that's all.

Don't play it, go look at some hentai instead.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Davox

For RPGM its light on the things most people hate. No stat building/ items /fighting etc. Hardly any walking.

But the game is terribly linear I played for about 20 minutes set up one revenge scene that only required me to make one interaction. Got to the second revenge scenes was given another choice and got an instant game over. As I'd only made 2 choices in the game I hadn't felt the need to save.

I won't be sitting through that garbage again

The art work is okay but the implementation isn't great is really lifeless and repetitive.

Pressing w hides the text so you can see what going on but in the only H scene that I saw W removed the text but not the shaded area where the text was. Garbage....

This review wasn't influenced by the games 'theme'
  7. 2.00 star(s)

RayAsher

Its just boring , story is boring and linear, non-excistent combat.

The MC has no real plan, the plot is convoluted.
    In reality people buying it on DL Site should feel bad
    due to the lack of quality and concept.

It did indeed have potential at some stage but that is clearly absent
    from the finished work.

Art is good but thats about it.

Give it a skip, after playing for 40 mins and finishing the game,
    All i felt was an emptiness for the time i wasted.

This game is truly a blotch on the scene of eroge.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Clancy

1.5 stars. This game is just awful. Had to stop 20 mins because of how degrading the story treats the main female protagonist. Though in the first place, I should have read the overview.

Art is gorgeous, it is a shame that the art had to be in a game like this. English translation is pretty good as well.

But overall, do not waste your time on this especially if you like to play games. It's not a game at all and more like a VN. And most importantly, I do not recommend this to anyone who are not into sadism. If you are, this game is for you.

(I did root for the male protagonist for the first 5 mins though since the female protagonist was acting like a bitch. But regardless, even though the main female protagonist is an airhead, gold-digger slash bitch doesn't mean she deserves to be humiliated. Just my opinion.)