I'll render your images

ulfsark552

Mar 22, 2018
I have a PC that has pretty decent rendering capabilities (specs bellow). I've seen a lot of creators that are bottlenecked by rendering times, I'm pretty sure you can construct scenes and render them separately on other PCs, though it does require that we share the same library assets, I'm not sure how easy that is to do, but my offer still stands to anyone interested, just DM me here on F95zone

PC specs (as far as rendering is concerned):
CPU: Ryzen 2700x
GPU: GTX 1070ti (basically same performance as 1080)
RAM: 16 GB dual channel 3200 MHz CL14

ulfsark552

Mar 22, 2018
What's the catch?
when I first posted this I thought I could render images just from saved scenes on DAZ studio (I'm a noob at this), but turns out I need to have the same library assets that are used in the scene, so I would be getting library assets for free, and my intention was just get some knowledge and assets in exchange for rendering work, but now that I found out that creators need to send me their assets I can see why people are afraid to do that because I might just steal their own creations instead of just using standard assets that you can buy for DAZ studio, of course, that's not my objective here, I'm just trying to learn and build my library and then make a game of my own, not just copy-paste someone else's work. but hey, maybe there's someone just starting out that knows more about DAZ studio but only has a laptop or something and he might be interested in working with me... I don't know, my offer still stands.