RPGM Abandoned Illuminati - The Game [v0.5.1a] [Illuminati Games - The Circle]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ill01405720A4-18C1-5628-A420-8CD186896537.png

Overview:
In this game you are the son of one of the richest families in the world. In an ode between corruption, sex, money, and success you must reach the tops of the secret society and choose the destiny of humanity.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-08
Release Date: 2019-07-08
Developer: Illuminati Games - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.5.1a Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheats:

Download:
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android v0.3.6: - -

ill03F2AEAFD2-43BB-0636-D1AA-DC45DE773DC3.png ill04DC818E89-775D-E553-AF3D-0EDD683A854C.png ill022623F501-9D84-C8C2-BC11-E80AF5BE3C02.png ill07036294BD-5917-0750-74BF-E7E315410505.png

Last edited by a moderator:

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Patron's Release 0.0.2 [EDIT: Public Now]
Here is the

Reactions: UncleVT

Patan

May 28, 2017
can you upload another link pls, for some reason mega wont start downloading

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i cant figure this out .all i get is bj from sis and sex from maria and need password still and it done.stuck on evening cant sleep it the time away.any clues?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i cant figure this out .all i get is bj from sis and sex from maria and need password still and it done.stuck on evening cant sleep it the time away.any clues?
well started over had no sex wth sis or maria guy knocks on door went to lodge had sex wth priestess to see what would happen and now if i go to sleep same guy knocks and takes me to lodge for nothing .oh well start over again and dont hv sex wth priestess and see what happens .seems no matter which direction i play in it stops somewhere repeating events.oh and debit card with no cash ?oh well tried again without the sex same thing stuck in the morning cant sleep and guy keeps knocking.guess i will wait for couple updates on this game.graphics i think rock.the animations are promising.story hits my interest.

Last edited:

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
It's hard to think of downloading a game that looks like it was made for the PS2...
Their patron website says that are HD graphics.
Obviously the graphics in this game are simply awful, which questions me if he really watched something in HD quality in a game or movie.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hello everyone !

For people that don't know there is another version of this game called the klub 17. With hook5 this game looks very modern and sexy.

Peace
I know, I had it on my Win7 system but didn't reinstall it on my new W10 system. I thought TK17 didn't work on Win10, am I wrong ? Also, Hook5 : don't you have to pay for it ? Anyway it's true you can make better looking pics, even with Hook4, than what this game's artist did. Probably using unmodded 3DSexVilla.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Setting up and understanding how to mod TK17 for your needs with ModsGarden as only help, almost took me a year to only 80% get how everything works. But yeah posing stuff and adjusting characters, even making your own texture for backgrounds is quite easy. Tried DAZ briefly a few months ago, and it looks painfully complex. Tho it can make better pictures than Hook5, because it's precalc vs realtime graphics. Or maybe there's a way to render a picture in precalc in TK17 with better settings than realtime 3D now ?
Anyway, will probably reinstall TK17 before the end of the year, have to try Hook5. Also loved the thing where you can use a front and profile picture of someone, place some points, and the games makes a 3D version of it. Used it to make some celebs into the game, had good results.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
well i hope game gets more to it.really sad that the lady who handles your account goes to office and u cant talk to her anymore.as well if u do rituals with the priestess your able to go to the lodge when ever you want to but nothing to do there,and in the city nothing as well.cant sleep if u went to lodge cause every time u wake up the guy takes u back to the lodge for nothing.cant get mom to say anything but i love you .10 min game play and done. hope next version has a whole lot more.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
well i hope game gets more to it.really sad that the lady who handles your account goes to office and u cant talk to her anymore.as well if u do rituals with the priestess your able to go to the lodge when ever you want to but nothing to do there,and in the city nothing as well.cant sleep if u went to lodge cause every time u wake up the guy takes u back to the lodge for nothing.cant get mom to say anything but i love you .10 min game play and done. hope next version has a whole lot more.
oh yeah no cash on card so cant even get drink at the bar :(

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes