[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jokin_

Sep 13, 2019
Last edited:

solidhard

Apr 16, 2020
Been out for a while (details in my profile) and you all are doing some great work. Thank you.

Looks like it may be time to start an HS2 card thread. I haven't had a chance to get it and try it yet and don't know if I'll start one or not. I'm not into the studio and didn't like the original that much - I'm more of a game play type (even if it is bad) than the pick 'em and fuck 'em.
Any volunteers? It's not hard at all.
Welcome back, the engine in AI Shoujo and in HS2 is the same so character cards can be used in both games. Probably it would be better to unite them in this thread instead of making a new one.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Well, that's a different story then. I had figured they may have added a few personalities that wouldn't be compatible.
STN's R5 mentioned some HS2 compatibility but didn't go into much detail. I started the torrent for it last night before I went to bed and haven't had a chance to look at it yet either. I'm still using R4 because some were having their cards loosing hair and clothes with 4.1 - I've got way too many cards to sit down and edit every one of them again and I usually go in and pull a bunch of the garbage mods out.

For those of you running both:
Just how compatible are they? Can you pull a card that has been played in HS2 and have it work correctly in AI? Is the metadata on the cards, like for traits scoring and clothing, compatible between each or do they wipe the cards and start from scratch?
I saw a post earlier where Buttler had converted some of his cards for HS2. Buttler, can you give us a clue on what needed to be changed?

I'm assuming, since HS2 is an offshoot of AI, that the userdata directory structure is the same. Then again, we are talking Illusion here so it wouldn't surprise me at all if it got changed.

I'll hit STN's patreon and grab a copy of HS2 to check things out myself. I'm starting a quarantine because of my trip so I'll have plenty of time to look it over this next week, but any feedback I can get from others will be a great help.

I know I've strayed off-topic here, but I want to make sure before I change the title and OP.
Only thing that transfers is the name, look and the clothes.

Completely different personalities. They didn't use the same voice actors (feels like whats the point of moving them around)

I transferred all my characters to HS 2 and deleted AIS.

Not too many skin and clothing mods atm, so a lot of your characters may break a tad when bringing them over.

Realistically you're bringing over the looks and the name of the character. That is it.

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
For those of you running both:
Just how compatible are they? Can you pull a card that has been played in HS2 and have it work correctly in AI? Is the metadata on the cards, like for traits scoring and clothing, compatible between each or do they wipe the cards and start from scratch?

at the moment all the mods from STN's AIS Repacks have been included into STN's HS2 R1.2 but not all of them are working correctly as some of the mods/plugins they depend on are not ported to HS2 yet, other than that technically only character personalities and scores are not interchangeable as the 2 games use a different sets of parameters for those, the data however does store within the card data so the way to make cards fully compatible for both is to save both sets of character personalities and scores data from both game into 1 card.

Here is a link to an online editor which is pretty useful to add/edit any parameters from either game so that it can be used for both properly:

hope this helps :)

Last edited:

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
Has anyone made Ashley from Harem Hotel yet? I want to try myself but I'm not good with the creation menus.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
27 pages of overwhelmingly different content is, well, overwhelming; a lot. I've decided to ask for a little bit of help on some of my creations, since I see a some realistic looking girls in here and I'd like to try that. I have two examples I'd like assistance with. If this is not the thread to ask such questions, do please refer me to one, or just say it, I'll look some more for it.

I'm aware this is sudden, and that this might not be the thread to ask of this; however I can not really help it whenever I see some of those cards, they have details I can not even begin to comprehend as to how one would reach.

Any information on how I can make my characters a little better is incredibly welcome.

I have two examples of how I've been managing it so far.

Svetlojarsk was my attempt at a more defined bone structure, with wide cheekbones and a small yet somewhat pointy chin.

AI_2020-06-09-09-50-02-319.png Her Card; Svetlojarsk.png

Ray was a test at an attempt at a somewhat "unique-looking" American male, I have not seen many of these, but I do need a little bit of help with his eyes, they look fine in the creator, but out of it, they are freakily... I'd say charming, but, well; if anyone does decide to help you'll probaly see what I 'm talking about if you try using him outside of the creator.

AI_2020-06-09-09-58-24-953.png His card; Ray.png

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys ! I'm looking for an elven outfit, I can't find a good one (using mods in this repack), would you mind sharing some of yours :p ?

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
The Cowgirl Club.

All 10 of the HS2 personalities are represented. The base characters were not created by me. I used cards created by others, applied merge, tweaked the looks, then added the clothes and accessories.

View attachment 686325 View attachment 686326 View attachment 686327 View attachment 686328 View attachment 686329 View attachment 686331 View attachment 686332 View attachment 686333 View attachment 686334 View attachment 686335
Now I just need to find a good mod that adds in Bonnie Macfarlanes voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockyVA
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes