[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

NEO_

Apr 4, 2020
Easy Peasy!
The little settings panel has a couple of different ways to keep them still. Click on the gear icon on the far left (usually the default).

Pose 26 has them standing perfectly straight with no movement. They'll still blink, though.

There is a Pause button for other poses to freeze them in place if you can use the angles to work with. The English translations run together so it's easy to miss. ("Forwards" should have been "Forward" to keep a space between them)

The Gaze and Neck tick boxes (which should have been "Eyes" and "Head" - but what do I know, I only speak English), when set to cam, will have them follow the camera with their eyes or turn their head toward it. I guess that could be useful for some overlays.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the tip bro!!!

mrsmithyoyo

Jan 28, 2019
Oh....this is not my work though. I downloaded a program called overlay 2.1, its a trial. so there will be a nagging popup. It could help a lot if anyone can make the AI girl to stay completely still. that is why you can see that it is not perfect.

Hope this helps guys!!
Thanks dude the programm is what i needed!

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
I got in a strange mood and decided I wanted to bop a chunk, but decided I'd better do it in the game.

Anyway... I'm terrible with making faces from scratch. The more I tried to make her look western, the more she looked Japanese, so I gave up and hit the random name button and came up with Riko. Since she's so plump, I made her a lazy (and I love the way they scream).

You ever hear the old saying, "Scooters are like a fat woman. They're fun to ride, but nobody wants to be seen with one."?

She's lots of fun to ride.

View attachment 616323

Maybe I should have named her Scooter.
Hehe. I did rename her Scooter for my latest game, and she's a nice and soft ride.

Last edited:

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
I'm sorry for the multiposts guys, but one or two card questions from a newbie here:

1. I have downloaded some cards that apparantly reference some mods I don't have. The error messages come when loading the game, and when loading cards at the terminal. Is there a way to figure out which cards uses these mods?

2. I may be missing something here, but how do you make the costume cards?

Reactions: Zhangar

Zhangar

Apr 3, 2020
I'm sorry for the multiposts guys, but one or two card questions from a newbie here:

1. I have downloaded some cards that apparantly reference some mods I don't have. The error messages come when loading the game, and when loading cards at the terminal. Is there a way to figure out which cards uses these mods?

2. I may be missing something here, but how do you make the costume cards?
Cant answer the first, but to the second one; In the clothing tab, there should be a submenu where you can save you outfit as a costume card.

Check the attached file :)

Reactions: RHead

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Only way I figured out to do it (to respond to past me) is to load all cards into the character creator one by one and delete the ones with error messages. What would be really handy is some tool to look up metadata on this on cards.

LittleRat

Apr 13, 2020
Very interesting to see everyone's different personal tastes.

Here's the characters I've designed so far. Let me know what you think.

Sorry for the unoriginality in names, I didn't know what to use.

Here's the 1st one I created. Quite adorable and fun.
AISChaF_20200410113325907.png

This is my waifu, basically my real-life fetish. If you invite her to your island, please share pictures of videos of the ah... events. Thanks!
AISChaF_20200411144104034.png

I tried to re-create a niche trope. Very tall warrior woman with a... surprise as well.
AISChaF_20200411195116926.png

I found that all my faces look the same (I quite like the vanilla girl so I rarely change much) so I practiced making a different one with Hinata.
AISChaF_20200412171209164.png

I then made my own ninja girl, that was quite fun to design.
AISChaF_20200413023058013.png

Finally I tried to recreate a picture of a viet cong woman I always found ferociously beautiful. I'm struggling to design realistic, original faces, and to find proper skin tones.
AISChaF_20200413150133591.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes