turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
I would like to download the girl card inside the game, but it tell me that, failed to connect to sever. What should I do? Help pls.
Not quite sure what you´re talking about, but I guess you´re meaning the "Network" connection in the main screen.
Well - so far I know this was always only available for Japan, and maybe completely dead now cuz Illision Games shutdown.

Also this site isn´t available anymore.

Look for cards here
or here

Reactions: pepplez

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
ManlyMarco's Cheat Tools Current v3.3.1 release (downloaded from the discord server, posted 04/16/2024)
unzip and put in BepInEx/plugin folder. (You need at least v.5 of BepInEx)
In game press the Pause Key on your keyboard. (can be changed in options, press F1 and search for cheat)
Original Message: " Current v3.3.1 release has a bug preventing noclip from working in AIS. This build has the issue fixed, proper release coming someday. "

The picture is from his and shows an older version v2.7.
cheattools preview ai.png

Reactions: turbojoe

totorinette

Oct 14, 2020
Hello, I need a little information, I apologize in advance if the answer has already been given above but I did not have the courage to read the more than 500 pages contained in this magnificent subject for read it,

so I would simply like to know if the "crouch masturbation video" positions with the "video camera" item and the "69" and "69 sofa" positions are still available in the latest version of AI Shoujo with the latest HF patch, if this is the case can you explain to me how to use them ? :):)

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I need a little information, I apologize in advance if the answer has already been given above but I did not have the courage to read the more than 500 pages contained in this magnificent subject for read it,

so I would simply like to know if the "crouch masturbation video" positions with the "video camera" item and the "69" and "69 sofa" positions are still available in the latest version of AI Shoujo with the latest HF patch, if this is the case can you explain to me how to use them ? :):)
I can only answer your question for HS2 (never played AI), but I guess these main functions of the game like the H-Positions should be the same in AI.

If you look here , scroll down to "Positions" and open "Special Positions" you will see what you asked for.

The positions should be available in H-scene in the category "Special" - if not, the girls personality, mood and stats doesn´t offer this action.
You can see this in the coloured feeling icons of the girl, for your request it should be mostly Hedonist or Slavery.

Reactions: totorinette

totorinette

Oct 14, 2020
I can only answer your question for HS2 (never played AI), but I guess these main functions of the game like the H-Positions should be the same in AI.

If you look here , scroll down to "Positions" and open "Special Positions" you will see what you asked for.

The positions should be available in H-scene in the category "Special" - if not, the girls personality, mood and stats doesn´t offer this action.
You can see this in the coloured feeling icons of the girl, for your request it should be mostly Hedonist or Slavery.
Thank you for your answer, but I don't think it works exactly the same as in HS2 (I've never played it), but special positions as you call them can only be cast in AI Shoujo from a structure that you have crafted (rocking horse, rope, etc.) when you launch an H scene in AI Shoujo you only have three options caress, serve and insertion, there is no H special, by the way and I think it must be the same in HS2, you can't use all the positions in the same place example :
"missionary" against a wall

and coming back to your answer unfortunately there is no structure or object to decorate your house that is a video camera in AI Shoujo

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you for your answer, but I don't think it works exactly the same as in HS2 (I've never played it), but special positions as you call them can only be cast in AI Shoujo from a structure that you have crafted (rocking horse, rope, etc.) when you launch an H scene in AI Shoujo you only have three options caress, serve and insertion, there is no H special, by the way and I think it must be the same in HS2, you can't use all the positions in the same place example :
"missionary" against a wall

and coming back to your answer unfortunately there is no structure or object to decorate your house that is a video camera in AI Shoujo
Ok - I see.
Btw in HS2 at "crouch masturbation video" the Player is holding the camera, there is no equipment needed in the room.

totorinette

Oct 14, 2020
I guess, since you have already crafted the cam, it works on floors and beds if the girl is in the right mood or have three hearts.
Edit: Please don't make 14 MB screenshots, a simple .jpg would do :KEK:
sorry for the 14MB screenshots I'm not used to forums so I don't know the principles to follow:FacePalm:

Thank you for your answer in any case, you have just told me what I have already read on several other guides/forums, unfortunately it does not work for me, I have 3 girls with 4 hearts and the position does not appear whether on the floor, on a bed or elsewhere and whether the "video camera" is in my trunk or in my inventory:(:(

Reactions: pepplez

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
sorry for the 14MB screenshots I'm not used to forums so I don't know the principles to follow:FacePalm:

Thank you for your answer in any case, you have just told me what I have already read on several other guides/forums, unfortunately it does not work for me, I have 3 girls with 4 hearts and the position does not appear whether on the floor, on a bed or elsewhere and whether the "video camera" is in my trunk or in my inventory:(:(
This may sound stupid, but did you craft a dildo for the girl? I'm not sure actually if you have to, tbh.
Edit: Yes, you have a dildo. I don't know why it doesn't show up. Maybe fiddle with the sex-skill chips? At least she must be horny enough to masturbate.

Last edited:

totorinette

Oct 14, 2020
maybe yes, I just noticed that some manufactured furniture had a hidden H position that wasn't explained in the description so maybe the famous "squatting masturbation video" position could be hidden in a bed or a floor/carpet

For the pink dildo it is an automatic animation that girls can have when they are near the dildo to masturbate with it when they are very excited, otherwise you cannot interact with it once placed on the ground in housing mode

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes