[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

1. 5.00 star(s)

Nova_1200

I just want to personally thank all the people who put all the character card's, clothes and tattoo's/ other assets they created and share it with the community of F95 zone. Thank you for using your time to make the game better for other people. :cool::)(y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

kotzfresse

After searching the whole "internetz" which ends up in a dialog with google ( I had questions and need answers back not now better yesterday) I finally found all answers here. again - thanks for the hard work to collect all that stuff for HS2DX together. 12 Download Links to get a more realistic looking game with beautiful looking characters.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2436332

Great thread for finding cards from many talented people,
    and great thread for finding inspiration for making my own cards.

Makes me realize how whack some of my proportions were when I see other people's cards.

10/10
  4. 5.00 star(s)

God3333

I must say that this a very great place to acquire some cards.
    Very really good.

Cards have good quality to fap over, some are a little bit suspect, but different strokes for different folks.

Also a plus is that there's a large array of actual cards here for both honey select 2 and the other one...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

suresh96

Awesome thread for getting more chara cards ..................................................................................................
    Awesome thread for getting more chara cards......
    Awesome thread for getting more chara cards......
  6. 5.00 star(s)

nekoperro

This is an excellent post, the idea of sharing custom creations and being able to see them in the game is just fantastic! I just discovered this and I am super happy to start creating some characters and share them all!!!