VN Ren'Py Abandoned Illusory Walls [v0.2 Bugfix] [Pimienta Games]

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
You are a young, kind, and interesting adult. A bit nerdish which is quite fun sometimes. You have a very good friend, and family which you live with, your little sister and your tutor, Senda. On some occasions, you are able to speak your mind, in others you can be a bit timid. To be honest, you are quite the typical person.
Yet your life isn´t as typical as everything else sounds. A few months ago something happened, your whereabouts forced you to take a resolution. Now you are locked or maybe blocked in your house. With the past of the time, you have gotten used to your new routine, and just when it is starting to feel the right things progressively begin to change again... the time of decisions is coming... Will you be ready for it?​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-14
Release Date: 2020-12-14
Developer: Pimienta Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Bugfix
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Android
(v0.2): - - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

enemigoalavista2.png juliacafe3.png kathiagreetings.png noche58.png sendaphone.png tarde53.png tarde54.png tarde514.png
lucyjoinsthebattle.png Sendajoinsthebattle.png noche56.png sueno41.png sueno47.png arletbyyourside1.png kathiaconfianza.png sendabreasts.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Pictures look pretty good! I don't usually play first releases but I'll give this one a play.

Ehh.. I shouldn't have bothered... all the tags are pretty much just dream sequences.

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
You are a young, kind, and interesting adult. A bit nerdish which is quite fun sometimes.
It sounds interesting... the average guy behind the screen.

You have a very good friend, and family which you live with, your little sister and your tutor, Senda.
:sneaky: We all know where this is going... "We are more than siblings" content needed.

Last edited:

drthrax11

Apr 2, 2020
Hi everyone!

I am one of the developers of the game, I really hope you enjoy our first demo.

First of all I want to thank the stuff for uploading this! You guys are awesome!

I also want to say that if anyone has feedback or suggestions do not doubt to post it, I´ll be around and read it and will try our best to implement what makes the game better .

Thank you all for the responses!
Have a great day!

will it be a harem game?
Yes! It will a harem game! ;)

drthrax11

Apr 2, 2020
Thank you for the feedback! It´s very helpful! We will have it in account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dredd2142

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thing is, if you plan to present your game to a wide audience, which based by your patreon you obviously do, the base language should be English, not Spanish that has to be changed from the set-up as the very first thing. There are some words that weren't translated, or typos in it, but those are quickly fixable. Imo the font should also be changed, it's stylistic but annoying to read on a long term. Story and render wise it seems fine so far.

drthrax11

Apr 2, 2020
Thing is, if you plan to present your game to a wide audience, which based by your patreon you obviously do, the base language should be English, not Spanish that has to be changed from the set-up as the very first thing. There are some words that weren't translated, or typos in it, but those are quickly fixable. Imo the font should also be changed, it's stylistic but annoying to read on a long term. Story and render wise it seems fine so far.
I agree with what you say, it does make a lot of sense. There are rhymes in the script which weren´t easy to translate and of course they do not rhyme at all in english. I guess it´s like japanese games, being translated make them impossible to experience the game at 100% as the dev imagined it. I´ll do my best to make the translation as friendly as possible and maybe try to find a way for the game to start in english from the beggining.

The reason for which the game is translated from spanish is because one of the persons on our team does not speak english. It would be really hard for him to create the scenes if he would be unable to understand what the script says Haha.

And yeah, the font sucks, even I get tired of reading it after a couples of hours of fixing the script. We´ll change it next update.

Nice feedback! and Thank you!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I agree with what you say, it does make a lot of sense. There are rhymes in the script which weren´t easy to translate and of course they do not rhyme at all in english. I guess it´s like japanese games, being translated make them impossible to experience the game at 100% as the dev imagined it. I´ll do my best to make the translation as friendly as possible and maybe try to find a way for the game to start in english from the beggining.

The reason for which the game is translated from spanish is because one of the persons on our team does not speak english. It would be really hard for him to create the scenes if he would be unable to understand what the script says Haha.

And yeah, the font sucks, even I get tired of reading it after a couples of hours of fixing the script. We´ll change it next update.

Nice feedback! and Thank you!
Don't get me wrong, having someone not speaking English isn't a problem, but not having English as the default language is. Anyone that doesn't familiar with it at bit a least, or with how Renpy works will drop it, and that's a potential costumer you loose. I get the hard part of having everything translated as it intended, you can take liberty in those cases, where it's not a mirror translation, but still makes sense, or localize it somehow, that's how usually it's done. Don't think there would be too big a problem with it, although I understood the references I was familiar with.

drthrax11

Apr 2, 2020
Don't get me wrong, having someone not speaking English isn't a problem, but not having English as the default language is. Anyone that doesn't familiar with it at bit a least, or with how Renpy works will drop it, and that's a potential costumer you loose. I get the hard part of having everything translated as it intended, you can take liberty in those cases, where it's not a mirror translation, but still makes sense, or localize it somehow, that's how usually it's done. Don't think there would be too big a problem with it, although I understood the references I was familiar with.
Oh, sorry, I think I misunderstood. Yeah, I think I can fix that with a little of code. Thank you again!

Have a wonderful evening!

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Illusory Walls [v0.2] [Pimienta Games] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 540.58 MB
Compressed PC Size: 71 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.