Illustrator here, willing to work on a hentai project for free.

Kido14

Dec 28, 2018
Hello there, I'm a freelance illustrator whose willing to make NSFW artworks even for free. I do apologize if I posted the thread in the wrong forum since I'm new here. I want to improve as an artist and I kinda enjoy making NSFW. It would be great for me to contribute to a hentai game.

A little bit of backstory: I'm currently a community designer for a mobile game and would provide artworks to be used by content creators. I used to go under the alias of "Yui Rose"but had to stop using the alias when my account was hacked. The problem for me is that my strength in my artworks focuses a bit more on sexy girls but since the mobile game also focuses on family friendly content I kinda feel unmotivated to draw more for them.

Right now I don't have any NSFW artworks mostly since I don't have a reason to make it (and if I did most people won't use it or even know about it.) So here's some of my artwork samples:
Lesley Summer Vibes.png

Alice teacher wallpaper 2 low res.png

Redraw.png

Feel free to look at for more artworks but yes there's not much to see there for now.

Lastly, I just want to make it clear: I'll be wiling to work for free if the project is a free game but if it's not then we can discuss on how much you can pay me. Sorry but I only do this for fun and really like free hentai games. I don't want to work for free if the intentions of the hentai game is to make a profit... because I feel like being a slave.

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
Just to clarify, would your offer cover games that are offered for free, but take in Patreon and/or other types of donations? That is, not focused on profit but will take in money to cover costs?

Reactions: allintine

Kido14

Dec 28, 2018
Just to clarify, would your offer cover games that are offered for free, but take in Patreon and/or other types of donations? That is, not focused on profit but will take in money to cover costs?
Yes, I'll offer my services for free even if it includes links to patreon pages and/or any other types of donations. So long as the game is offered for free with no microtransactions.

Kido14

Dec 28, 2018
Have you everdone any 3D work? Or are you strictly a Hentai artist?
If you mean sculpting in 3d then unfortunately no, I don't have enough experience yet as I only do illustrations and would most likely use 3d software like daz studio for reference. I can do semi-realism but I'd be more effecient in drawing hentai.

Reactions: JamesL7122

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hi, I love your art work. My game is a 3d game, but I really want to see one of my characters in your style. Is that cool? :)

Reactions: Kido14

Kido14

Dec 28, 2018
Hi, I love your art work. My game is a 3d game, but I really want to see one of my characters in your style. Is that cool? :)
Sure, you can dm me the details. You can also contact me on discord since I'm mostly active there. My discord tag is Kido#5307

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello there, I'm a freelance illustrator whose willing to make NSFW artworks even for free. I do apologize if I posted the thread in the wrong forum since I'm new here. I want to improve as an artist and I kinda enjoy making NSFW. It would be great for me to contribute to a hentai game.

A little bit of backstory: I'm currently a community designer for a mobile game and would provide artworks to be used by content creators. I used to go under the alias of "Yui Rose"but had to stop using the alias when my account was hacked. The problem for me is that my strength in my artworks focuses a bit more on sexy girls but since the mobile game also focuses on family friendly content I kinda feel unmotivated to draw more for them.

Right now I don't have any NSFW artworks mostly since I don't have a reason to make it (and if I did most people won't use it or even know about it.) So here's some of my artwork samples:
View attachment 235229

View attachment 235230

View attachment 235233

Feel free to look at for more artworks but yes there's not much to see there for now.

Lastly, I just want to make it clear: I'll be wiling to work for free if the project is a free game but if it's not then we can discuss on how much you can pay me. Sorry but I only do this for fun and really like free hentai games. I don't want to work for free if the intentions of the hentai game is to make a profit... because I feel like being a slave.

That is pretty nice images. I like them.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I think I have seen some of your stuff somewhere. Too bad I'm doing a 3D style game right now. You should have come over here way earlier :LOL:

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
If you mean sculpting in 3d then unfortunately no, I don't have enough experience yet as I only do illustrations and would most likely use 3d software like daz studio for reference. I can do semi-realism but I'd be more effecient in drawing hentai.
No, I don't mean actual sculpture like chiseling statues and busts, etc., out of marble or wood. I mean using 3D software such as Daz to create images for games, like many of the games available via this site.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
That's some really great art, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you in the hope that you can link up with a dev, good luck!

Kido14

Dec 28, 2018
No, I don't mean actual sculpture like chiseling statues and busts, etc., out of marble or wood. I mean using 3D software such as Daz to create images for games, like many of the games available via this site.
Oh then yes I have but I only use default Genesis 8 models for reference for my illustrations in daz studio. I thought you mean making 3d models out of scratch in blender or zbrush.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I would love to work with you, but currently only make netorare/cheating themed games and I doubt that's what your looking for. Good luck finding a project that fits you, your art looks lovely.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Oh then yes I have but I only use default Genesis 8 models for reference for my illustrations in daz studio. I thought you mean making 3d models out of scratch in blender or zbrush.
I'm asking our artist to get in touch with you.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Hello, I love your style. I am currently developing a vn/eroge/point and click project in a manga style. Would you be interested? You can add me on Random#5416