[S>Programmer] [S>Writer] I’m a developer (and a writer wannabe too) looking for a team

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
Skills:

- JS/HTML/CSS;

- Python;

- PHP;

- ... other programming languages that are useless for game making;

- a writer wannabe. Is that even a skill?

Preferred method of contact:

- Discord; Telegram.

Employment Type & Rates:

CODING: Free if I can work on the game in my spare time, else charged per tasks/features set (you must pay a percentage upfront). No revenues share if there’re none yet.

WRITING: only the “for free and in my spare time is valid”;

Availability:

My availability depends how much are you willing to pay

Work Samples:

CODING: because of my contract I can’t share most of my latest work, though I can share screenshots and whatnot; I didn’t design them, and I’m not a professional designer - though I enjoy making one or two in my spare time. For older projects, ask and I shall upload them to a new GitHub account (no way I’m giving my real one in this forum). I’d give a shot if you’ll want to make a test.

WRITING: If you want to read something I wrote, though, I’ll be glad to fill your inbox as much as I can share my work.

Additional comments:

- I don’t want to work on:

1) unborn projects by first time devs who aren’t willing to pay; if the project is alive and well - at least in its third patch - consider me in for the free tier;

2) loli/shota;

3) scat-only; 4) NTR-only games;

5) RAGS;

I’d love to:

- write instead of coding... but I suppose things won’t go as I hope they would;

- work on games with ramifications;

- an open source game may be fun to develop, I suppose;