[S>Voice] I'm a Female NSFW Voice Actress

pickyeater666

Feb 8, 2024
Hey, I'm a voice actress looking for games to voice over, I'm very open minded and I'm willing to work on sex scenes as well (moans, dirty talk, etc).
Here's a sample of my voice:

[EDIT (09/04/24):

- My default payment method is PayPal, but we can discuss other methods that support international payments.
- How much I charge depends on the project itself and what you're expecting me to do. It can vary A LOT, that's why I don't give an initial number. I prefer to discuss such details on PM's.
- I do not yet have a table of my rates for you, it does depend a lot on the project (acting, word count, if it's a character or a scene, project duration, etc.).
- GENERALLY SPEAKING: after all you have read, my BASE value is $5 (USD) per 100 words. AGAIN, IT DEPENDS ON THE ABOVE.

Thanks a lot! Don't hesitate to message me or comment if you're interested! ❤]

Last edited:

PixieCake

Aug 26, 2024
I am interested. I just posted a thread where I needed a voice actor. I am guessing Im going to pay you, right? Is that fine if I contact you in private to ask details?

Reactions: pickyeater666

lecug

Aug 29, 2024
No hate on Pixie cake, but world doesn't run on love. At least I have yet to be informed of such payment method when I'm outside. All they take is my money!

PixieCake

Aug 26, 2024
No hate on Pixie cake, but world doesn't run on love. At least I have yet to be informed of such payment method when I'm outside. All they take is my money!
im just asking how much is it. I never cooperated with any voice actor. If I can give an advice, for other voice actors, is to put a table of prices and services offered.

On fiver they mostly offer standard price but what if someone just wants 15 seconds recording? My advice is to put forward some prices so people get an idea.

pickyeater666

Feb 8, 2024
Thanks for the suggestions! I've edited the post with some more details for you to read. Please tell me if there's anything else you'd like me to add! ❤