[R>Artist 2D] Share I'm a writer and programmer looking for an artist to collaborate.

Ch4rlotte

Oct 17, 2024
Hi! I’ve been a Ren'Py visual novel developer for over 4 years, and I'm looking to collaborate with an artist who is open to a revshare. I prefer not to work with artists who use AI for their artwork, but I’m happy to consider beginners.

I’m aiming for a long-term partnership, with all earnings split 50/50.

At the moment, I'm only looking for artists, but feel free to message me here if you're interested, and we can discuss the details further on Discord.

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
Sounds like you have some great experience! Do you have any projects that You have completed you could link?

do you have any themes you prefer or want to avoid? Do you have a story in mind already?

I would love to work with a writer/ programer. But haven’t monetized my current game. I do like to render in daz though.

Ch4rlotte

Oct 17, 2024
Sounds like you have some great experience! Do you have any projects that You have completed you could link?

do you have any themes you prefer or want to avoid? Do you have a story in mind already?

I would love to work with a writer/ programer. But haven’t monetized my current game. I do like to render in daz though.
that sounds interesting, i can talk to you in dms