[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share I'm Alya and I'm looking for an 3D Artist.

AlyaStudio

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Project:
- "The Change"
Howdy, my name is Alya, I have been an erotic book writer for about 2 years. I would love to create a game based on one of the books I wrote and if any graphic artist would like to help me I am willing to make a team. Thank you very much dear ones.

Developer:
- AlyaStudio

Looking for:
- 3D Artist (Daz3D)

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share/ Paid (we need to talk about it)

Work commitment:
- Part time

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord Alya#4517

Job Description:
- I need an artist who can help me with images.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Howdy, my name is Alya, I have been an erotic book writer for about 2 years. I would love to create a game based on one of the books I wrote and if any graphic artist would like to help me I am willing to make a team.
You probably need to post one of your books here.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Why, to steal my stories?
i guess it could help to find the right artist for the job. Artists have likings and dislikings. Some would never do Futas, Lolis, Bestiality, Scat.... etc. At least a little glimpse what is desired and what kind of bodyshapes are preferred. Just to say "sexy" doesn't do the job because that's in the eye of the beholder. I almost cringe on every page of the Daz3D thread because of some... artistic choices the posters made... but many of these... artworks get much likes. Long Text Short: Say what you want ;)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Why, to steal my stories?
I'm not trying to be a dick when I say this, but I highly doubt the stories/storylines of an unpublished author/writer are worth stealing. Even then, n the unlikely event you did have someone steal your work, I'd assume (and hope) you have drafts with dates on them to prove you wrote it.

Reactions: DogzBallz

AlyaStudio

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
I'm not trying to be a dick when I say this, but I highly doubt the stories/storylines of an unpublished author/writer are worth stealing. Even then, n the unlikely event you did have someone steal your work, I'd assume (and hope) you have drafts with dates on them to prove you wrote it.
I have proof of that. And okay, I will post a fragment from one of my stories.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
... oh... a son is creeping for his Mom... how daring.
I'd say your "intellectual property" is safe when you consider the TONS of such content here.
However... good luck in finding a capable artist

AlyaStudio

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
... oh... a son is creeping for his Mom... how daring.
I'd say your "intellectual property" is safe when you consider the TONS of such content here.
However... good luck in finding a capable artist
This is just for seeing my writing style. That's all. I wanna make another story as a game. I know is plenty of this type of story here. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Banality