I'm Chinese. I hope to make new friends here

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
你好!我是中文修生。 I hope that's right, it should be: You good? I am studying Chinese.

I say Chinese, I mean Mandarin. I know there is also Cantonese, Wu, Xiong, Haka and other languages.

Also...Welcome to the site.

Sammmm.

Sep 11, 2021

I say Chinese, I mean Mandarin. I know there is also Cantonese, Wu, Xiong, Haka and other languages.

I don't know how to use some apps
I signed up for discord not long ago

Sammmm.

Sep 11, 2021

it should be: 我正在学习中文

mickjag

Jul 24, 2019
Hi, nice to meet You
Are You from mainland china or Hong Kong / Taiwan etc. ?
I honestly thought there are some filters present in chinese net so You wouldn't acces "west" forums.
And one more question, if I ask about something that totally didn't happened on some random square in Pekin would you get reprimanded by CCP?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xoxo1001

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
I honestly thought there are some filters present in chinese net so You wouldn't acces "west" forums.
He might be using a VPN (or at least some other form of proxy system), like many people do in countries with harsh internet censorship or maybe he is an .

Tgoi

Feb 4, 2018
Can you recommend some good games to me? The text content is not complex. At present, I can only play HTML games (because it can be translated automatically through the browser)
go to latest updates - filters - games - sorting by likes

Reactions: Sammmm.

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
Can you recommend some good games to me? The text content is not complex. At present, I can only play HTML games (because it can be translated automatically through the browser)
I highly recommend you try playing some Ren'Py games (game threads with a purple tag that says [Ren'Py]) as many of their scripts are accessible entirely in plain text and, thus, can be easily machine translated, e.g. you can translate it with Google, Baidu, Tencent translate.

Once you download and extract a Ren'Py game, just go to the folder called "game" and open the biggest files with the .rpy extension using a regular text editor such as Notepad, Wordpad, etc. Some games might have another folder inside the "game" folder called "scripts" with more .rpy files.

Some games won't have their .rpy files immediately accessible and might only have .rpyc or .rpa files. Let me know if you want me to write up a short tutorial on how to extract .rpy files from .rpyc and .rpa files.

Reactions: imfree and Sammmm.

Sammmm.

Sep 11, 2021
I highly recommend you try playing some Ren'Py games (game threads with a purple tag that says [Ren'Py]) as many of their scripts are accessible entirely in plain text and, thus, can be easily machine translated, e.g. you can translate it with Google, Baidu, Tencent translate.

Once you download and extract a Ren'Py game, just go to the folder called "game" and open the biggest files with the .rpy extension using a regular text editor such as Notepad, Wordpad, etc. Some games might have another folder inside the "game" folder called "scripts" with more .rpy files.

Some games won't have their .rpy files immediately accessible and might only have .rpyc or .rpa files. Let me know if you want me to write up a short tutorial on how to extract .rpy files from .rpyc and .rpa files.
thanks

Reactions: twicejjang

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
You can also use for unity games.
And for rpgm games.

Reactions: Sammmm.