I'm creating a engline for game like BigBrother now, so If you want to create your own stories...

Karel Novak

Oct 29, 2018
Hello all,
I like game Big Brother, the game with mood of characters, the possibility to work with player skills,... so i want to create a engine... and lot of part of story you can made by editing of files.

Its here some testers? Do you wanna create your own stories?

I want to save files here (during 2020 05-06 a first part of demo...)
All can be edited on TXT files... and graphic would be on Folders.
For demo test i use a big brother graphic.

The Engine is also prepared for two languages (with correctures... if the translation part is missing, the engine used the default labguage part on it)

Plan:
Map with up to 10 localities
Every locality up to 10 places (rooms)
You can set a music for backgroud and also as part result of the selected option
Up to 20 Characters
Up to 10 properties - you can edit it (mood, lust,.... etc)
On Player Action the character properties are nessesary for options (example for thinking at the story : If mood of sester is less then xyz ... so she dont allow me to visit her in the school)
example code on TXT file: &000001;!chk_money_00_>100;chk_mood_02_>50;@rem_money_00_100;set_mood_02_100;"<b><c-gray> I want to pay for it 100$ "|"Zaplatím ti za to 100USD"
You can set 24-hour character behavior in the localities (some part of day at home, some part of day is left, some part of day at work, at Gym, at school)
Extra behavior on weekend days