I'm developing a game about Ciri's travel to cyberpunk 2077!Need some advices.

LAO SE PI

Jun 5, 2023
The game idea was conceived by my friend, and it's fantastic, isn't it? Many people are curious about the story of Ciri's journey to the Cyberpunk world, and combining it with an adult game is a great concept. Coincidentally, I am a designer and illustrator with some technical experience, so I wanted to challenge myself with this project.My friend recommended me to promote my idea on F95, saying that there might be great rewards. As a newcomer in both game development and social action, I welcome everyone's input.

First, I'd like to ask if F95 allows the publication of fan-made games that involve copyright issues. I'm so passionate about the theme of Ciri's time travel that I can't resist taking the risk.

Additionally, being a Chinese developer who doesn't spend much time surfing the internet, I'm not quite aware of how people from different cultural backgrounds perceive this theme. I welcome your imaginative ideas and creative suggestions regarding Ciri's journey to the Cyberpunk world. I'm still in the early stages of development, so new input won't hinder the progress.

I'm trying to combine AI illustration with 3D technology in my work. If you're interested, you can find my Twitter account @LAOSEPI6762."

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
First, I'd like to ask if F95 allows the publication of fan-made games that involve copyright issues. I'm so passionate about the theme of Ciri's time travel that I can't resist taking the risk.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=505
Over 1 000 games tagged with parody and I do believe that are many more.

Why not used Cyberpunk 2077 game as based and made a mod for it? Assuming it already has it adult content mods, that part would also be covered.

Reactions: Saki_Sliz

LAO SE PI

Jun 5, 2023
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=505
Over 1 000 games tagged with parody and I do believe that are many more.

Why not used Cyberpunk 2077 game as based and made a mod for it? Assuming it already has it adult content mods, that part would also be covered.
Thanks for your comments. I wish that I could develop a mod, but I am not quiet good at that. Just try to focusing on storytellings, most mod couldn’t achieve that

CreamyStuff

Jun 6, 2023
Thanks for your comments. I wish that I could develop a mod, but I am not quiet good at that. Just try to focusing on storytellings, most mod couldn’t achieve that
If your aim is to focus mostly on story telling you could use Ren'Py, which is a visual novel engine. It's open source and free for commercial use. Quite recently Ren'Py 8 came out and it supports Python 3, so the coding part of it shouldn't be super complicated.

Reactions: LAO SE PI