Im getting odd errors when trying to play html games

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
I've been having weird errors recently(today) when trying to play html games, the worse of it is that it worked fine before and then suddenly its all fucked, and it's not a particular game either it does it for all of them, some i can still play when i close the error pop-up but some will not load at all. I've noticed i couldn't save in the browser directly in Degrees of Lewdity so i had to save to disk.

I'm at a loss, i've never seen anything like it, please help?

i've made screenshots of the error:

errorhtml1.png

and then this whole thing comes after:

errorhtml2.png

OH and also since yesterday all my firefox add-ons stopped working? So yeah the problem is definitely on my end. Life is pain without Adblock :(

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Save or export bookmarks, then clear cache, delete cookies, reinstall browser, go to addons, find ublock origin install addon, try again.
You can do any or all steps above. It's usually limited memory storage due to a ton of junk files no one usually bothers to clean. But regular virus scans are recommended just in case.

Reactions: kiwicami

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Sorry i forgot to mention i already had cleared the cache and cookies. I hoped that i didn't have to uninstall entirely because my windows install is pretty fresh and so was my firefox install, only 2 weeks old but there obviously was something wrong with my installation because it works now after reinstall lol. Must've been all the experimentations with dev tools, particularly the performance logging i did, i don't know where it stores that stuff.

Anyway thanks a lot.

E: If an admin sees this, it can be marked solved.