• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I'm here to post free comics

NylonComics

Jan 2, 2024
Hello F95, I'm a hobbyist 3D comic creator.

I like creating Daz3D renders and have been looking for something to do with it, so last month I created my first comic and just looking for places to post it. It's already complete and uploaded, I'm just going to take some time to familiarise myself with the rules here so I don't get accidently get myself banned on my first post.

I hope people will read it, and maybe give me tips on how I can improve my renders and page composition so I can make my comics look more professional. I've already started work on my next one, which I hope will be better.

Also, I'm completely new to this side of the internet. I found this website because of a link to a Daz3D asset I was looking at and thought this might be a good place to start. If you know of any other good places to post my comics (other forums or Discord groups), I'd love to know. I have a Deviant Art page, but I do lowkey hate that site.

Anyway. Hi.

Reactions: tomcyberpunk

NylonComics

Jan 2, 2024
Wow.

Well this may be my second (technically third) post and last post based on first impressions.