[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share I'm looking for a 2D or a 3D artist for my game

LongiCalabresa

Aug 19, 2021
Project:
My project is currently named Super NTR, but the name will most definitely change along the way. I've already writen and coded at least a third of the full game.

Developer:
- Longi#2122 in Discord

Looking for:
- I'm looking for a 2D or a 3D artist for my game. The style of the art should be realistic.

Employment Type:
- I'm willing to give the artist all or at least the most of the revenues of my game. The details can be talked about, but I'm thinking about opening a Patreon just for the artist, so all the "revenues" of my game will go for him instead of myself. I mainly just want my game to be finished.

Work commitment:
- You chould be commited to make images for the game untils it's finished.

Preferred method of contact:
- Longi#2122 in Discord, this thread, or a private message in this site.

Job Description:
- I want a 2D or a 3D artist who is willing to make realistic erotic images for my game, for a share (probably the larger share, if not all of it) of the revenues of my game.

Additional comments:
- What is my game about? Well, you can tell it's about NTR, but in my game you can also conquer teen or milf girls and have sex with them or even romance them. An harem ending isn't currently in the making, but you can at least fool around with many girls before choosing one for the ending.

In my game, the protagonists are a bunch of young friends who accidentaly travel in time to the future, and now have to find a way to come back to their universe and their time. In the meanwhile, the protagonist, a young man, can romance, or lose, at least five different women at the moment, one of them is his highschool crush, another one is just a friend of him, another one is a military woman, another one is a MILF who is a striptease dancer, and another one is a rich and slutty MILF who goes to a secret sex club.

You should be comfortable with the following tags:

Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Bdsm, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Footjob, Futa/Trans (I might not add any trans character, but just in case), Gay (same case as before), Bisexual, Group sex, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Humiliation, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration, NTR, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Sex Toys, Stripping, Swinging, Teasing, Titfuck, Trap (same case as Trans or Gay), Urination, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, PoV, Sci-fi

If you have any questions about the project, ask them here.

Reactions: SpikeGames