I'm looking for a complete renpy game but cant find it...

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I'm looking for a game about a young dude who wants to bang his dads gf or ex gf, but he starts sleeping with her friend and her daughter and the daughter's redheaded friend and her mom and your best friend's mom. Seems vague for a renpy VN I know, but I remember the daughter having short blonde hair. Also there was a girl named chloe I think that was a yoga teacher who had a thing for anal and you have sex with her in a bathroom stall. She also has a black roommate. I know the game completed not too long ago but the name escapes me. Any help would be appreciated.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I'm looking for a game about a young dude who wants to bang his dads gf or ex gf, but he starts sleeping with her friend and her daughter and the daughter's redheaded friend and her mom and your best friend's mom. Seems vague for a renpy VN I know, but I remember the daughter having short blonde hair. Also there was a girl named chloe I think that was a yoga teacher who had a thing for anal and you have sex with her in a bathroom stall. She also has a black roommate. I know the game completed not too long ago but the name escapes me. Any help would be appreciated.
If you found the game here on F95, try using the filter options on the Latest Updates Page. If you don't see the Filter options, click the 'antenna' looking icon and start picking things to filter on.
You can usually narrow the list of games shown pretty quickly with just a few tags/options.

You can click on Prefix: Engine and select Ren'py.
You can click on Prefix: Status and select Completed.

You can add tags to include: Male Protagonist. Anal. Maybe, Incest or Lesbian if there was any mother/daughter action?
If the game didn't have any dude on dude action, you might want to Exclude the Gay tag.
I would recommend avoiding including/excluding 'common' tags like big tits or vaginal.

f95 search.png