Identify I'm looking for a game... Can anyone help me find it?

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
Ren'Py visual novel, 3D realistic models.

From what I can remember the MC was a boy whose father died and left him with a substantial will, but in order to get it you have to win it over your father's ex-wife, who could also get the will, and you had a male lawyer who helped you with all the process.

You moved to a house, I think it was the house of your mother's friend, who ends up being a hot woman with two hot daughters, typical.

The older daughter was extrovert and outgoing and had two other hot female friends that you could also hook up with, one a lesbian with short blonde hair an the other some cute brunette girl who I think you could meet up in a library to help her with her studies or something like that.

The younger daughter was introvert and kinda nerd, a computer genius, and I remember that she helps you with something about a camera set up in a bar/cafe run by a hot blonde chick, and you could also end up visiting her house.

You could own a beach house and I think maybe a car.

You could visit the beach with the older daughter and her friends, and the cafe with the younger daughter.

You could also visit your father's ex-wife at her house, which was your older house if I remember it correctly, and a first you were scared of her because she didn't treat you well in the past but she ends up apologizing and you end up forgiving her, and now she was living with her sister, a hot redhead who you could also meet.

There's nothing more I can remember, anyone knows what game am I talking about?

Last edited: