Identify Im looking for a game I played several years ago

ratsex

Dec 19, 2020
Hey guy's i'm on this forum and I'm looking for a game I played several years ago, i'll try explaining as much as I can and reveal some features of this game so please be aware that this thread may contain spoiler.
The game i'm looking for is a visual novel where you play a female protagonist. When you start the game the protagonist is a shy girl. I'm not sure is she is virgin but she does have a boyfriend. During this game you will make choice and follow your path to be """"good"""" or """"bad"""".
Now i do recall few things from the game : - A club where your boyfriend can get hit. A gym club where you can meet a guy with big muscle. you can choose to get yourself some tats with the protagonist friends. You have the choice to follow your study or drop them.
I do recall a scene where your at some dealer appartement and where you have to do some kinky stuff to stay alive.
I think the dad's protagonist is a lonely guy who's wife left him to date some classy rich guy.
That's pretty much it, I hope you guy's can help me out on this! thank you !!
PS : i'm sorry for my english i'm from france plus if i'm not on the right place to ask please let me know!