Identify I'm looking for a game. I remember very little

Tomaaa

Apr 24, 2020
Sorry for google translation errors.
I think we started the game in a bar. We were meeting up with our old roommate and we were saying we were getting out of alcohol and we were moving over to her house. Then we met at his house with his two daughters. more precisely, we knew that they were small, but they knew us later. Later, the girl who is younger than the other had a game tournament and she wanted us to go with her. If we went, we would stay in a hotel and then we would have sex with the girl in that hotel. We were proposing to that girl in a bar in the state we went to for the tournament, and we were getting married in that state as well. We were getting married there, I think because that kind of marriage was legal in that state. The girl was losing the tournament, of course. Then we were telling her roommate, I think she accepted the situation, or I guess her other daughter was coming to us.

Here's what I remember in the main theme:

1-Go to a different state for a game tournament
2-A marriage proposal made while drunk in a bar in that state
3-Relationship in that hotel
4-Marrying that girl
5-She was pregnant after
6- They could only marry in that state

The initial "roommate" is the person we used to break up with. I doubt if this scene and the scene with the girl we went to the tournament in a different state for the play and we got married belong to the same play. I could never find this game. Could you help?

Tomaaa

Apr 24, 2020
Everything fits, but after the scene of marrying the girl at the bar, there is no wedding scene in that state. They were getting married in front of an official, even with a wedding dress and a groom's suit. The person who got married was grimacing because of the age difference. There was even an option to propose or not at the bar. Our main character had white hair and there is a game where he has a few father figures. Thanks for finding the first game I mentioned. I think I thought both games were the same game, but unfortunately this is not the first game I was looking for.

If it will never be found, what kind of games are these? Can you suggest games such as marriage, father-daughter, pregnancy, harem? For example, there is a play in my mind where I meet on the beach and have dinner and then have an affair at the sunbathing scene and run away from home together when it turns out, I'm looking for that too. (I'm looking for a lot of games... Actually, it was saved a lot, but when it is deleted, I try to collect it again. My mistake is that I did not take note of their names.)