Identify Im looking for a game that is very similar to honey select (either 1 or 2) or maybe its just Honey select?

cosmic_hiro

Dec 27, 2021
Hello, there is an ad that shows a simulation just like honey select and i was wondering if it was the same game, just used as an fake ad for another game.
Tried to take screenshots but was not able to, so i'll try my best to describe it.
So the first 2 scenes is like a brunette having intercourse, the second she is wearing a school uniform.
Next scene (3rd) is a deep throat scene. 4th scene is a blue-ish/purple hair giving a hand job while her breast rest on the dude. 5th is a red head in cowgirl position.
6th deep throat scene while the dude hold her twin tails (hair). 7th a boob job and 8th lastly another deep throat scene with a woman with darker skin. Ad is like 15 to 20 seconds long.
If you click on the ad it directs you to a site that mentions "Build your nasty partner SEX SIM"
Where you can choose to customize but only give you 3 options: 1 short haired blonde and 2 with ponytail hairstyle (given the fact that the animation/art style are not the same from the ad).
Now that ad reminds me of Honey Select 2, but the animation is more fluid? Idk if Honey Select released a new one.

Thank you for your time.