Identify I'm looking for a hentai game

Monta93

Oct 7, 2018
I'm looking for a hentai game that has these tags (2D, adventure, male protagonist, harem, milf) and has scenes for the male protagonist mother.
The closest game is "Legend of Queen Opala: Origin" but it has only one scene for the male protagonist mother.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Do you know what is the story?
What, the premise of the game? Guy in a fantasy world inherits a magical thingamajig on his 18th birthday, that he can rub to either corrupt someone or make them fall in love with him. He then has to leave town and goes on an adventure with his mom. It has a bunch of scenes with the mom, sis and aunt, along with others.

Monta93

Oct 7, 2018
What, the premise of the game? Guy in a fantasy world inherits a magical thingamajig on his 18th birthday, that he can rub to either corrupt someone or make them fall in love with him. He then has to leave town and goes on an adventure with his mom. It has a bunch of scenes with the mom, sis and aunt, along with others.
This is exactly what I'm looking for.
A guy goes on an adventure and during his adventure he creates a harem in which there are many women including Milfs and including his mother.