Seeking I'm looking for an RPG game

Yarxoc

Mar 15, 2018
I'm looking for an RPG game. I remember you played as a male mc who wakes up in a desert with no memory, he later finds out that all men get sent to this island when they reach a certain age (they evedently go wild and start attacking women). On the island there are two groups of men that are fighting against each other (I believe they were led by women that could use magic) The one scene that I remember that might help ID the game is the MC and a couple of his friends get put in the dungeon where he gets raped by the guards, later I think they get off the island and make it to the main land, that's about where I stopped playing. I don't think it was ever posted on this site (at least I've never found it here) I'm just hoping that somebody has stumpled across it somewhere and can point me in the right direction.

Last edited:

Yarxoc

Mar 15, 2018
I also remember there there was a girl who was pretending to be a boy she was dressed like a clown and kept talking gibberish, later during a full moon she turns into a werewolf that you and your friend have to fight after that she becomes one of your companions.There was also something about finding cookies on the ground and giving them to Santa for gear and stuff.