Identify I'm looking for an RPG maker game without screenshots

GodPeople23

Nov 19, 2021
about a year or two years ago I found a game on the RPG MAKER engine, I don't have screenshots or approximate name of the game, I hardly played this game, I only completed the prologue, I was not interested in such games then, so I deleted it, but now I really want to play it, but I can’t find it, so I’ll tell you the prologue of this game, and what the main character looked like, I hope I will explain it well, and someone will be able to recognize this game from my story.
it all starts with the fact that the main character was traveling with a caravan (or who it was with her, I don’t remember) to some city, and they stopped in the forest, the main character went into the bushes to go pee, and it so happened that she fell off a cliff, and when she came back, everyone had already left, after this (perhaps some time passed, or perhaps it happened immediately, as the main character discovered that she was now alone), a cart arrived with a lustful grandfather, who offered to take her to the nearest village, well, according to the classics of the genre, she sat on her grandfather’s legs and he molested her (there was a choice whether to allow him to touch herself or not), after which he brings her to the village and lets her go.
that’s all I remember about this game, unfortunately I didn’t go further, I couldn’t find it on this site, because there are a lot of games on RPG MAKER, and I don’t know the tags of this game, but I’ll say right away that when I downloaded it , then downloaded the game from another site, but this site closed. about the appearance of the main character, I remember very vaguely, it seems like she was short (possibly a loli, not sure), blonde, and very naive, that's all I remember about this game, I hope someone reading this knows this game and will tell me, thanks in advance, and sorry for my English, I don't know it