Seeking I'm looking for female protagonist games heavily based on bdsm, preferably that aren't VN and doesn't features male domination/protagonist

Jador96

Jan 10, 2021
Hello everyone! Just like the title of the thread says, i'm searching from a while hentai games that are based on bdsm, preferibly that doesn't features sexual activities with male characters and doesn't feature a male mc as a protagonis, since i'm not a great fan of girls being enslaved or abused by male characters, it simply kills my enthusiasm watching males private body parts. In few words, i'm searching for yuri or futa bondage games featuring a female mc, games based around monster girls raping a female mc (Similar to Rignetta's Adventure) or games based on bondage with sex machine like Machine Ruin Self-Masurbation Life Of The Sky Temple.

Thanks for your help, i would appreciate it with all myself! I know that it's thought to find something like what i'm searching for, but i'm really tired to see dudes in H games, it's just plain boring. Aside from Rignetta's Adventures and the sex machine game, i just can't find nothing else that could satisfy my tastes.

Reactions: srcartofen