Seeking I'm looking for futa on male games that are NOT focused on Domination

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Okay, so I've been on the hunt for this sort of thing for a while now and I'm about ready to throw in the towel. I know that there are a ton of games with Futa X Male content, but I'm finding that the vast majority of them are centred around the domination of the MC, which may sound counter intuitive to some, but it's an immediate turn off for me.

So I guess what I'm after is a game that features a male MC that has a Futa/trans love interest and is open to receiving anal. I'd like to avoid the fem/futadom, humiliation, sissification etc tags that usually come with games like that. I'd prefer to avoid anything RPGM or sandbox. Unreal Engine and Unity is usually too much for my old laptop. So it usually leave me with Ren'py and HTML, but I'm not interested in text only games.

Ones I've found so far that are close but don't quite fit the bill.

Lunar's Chosen - Pretty good, but futa content is sporadic and it has a sandbox interface but it's not as tedious as most.

Roundscape Adorevia - Definitely has the content I'm, but it takes ages to get too and dealing with rpgm isn't worth it

Midlife Crisis - I mean, it's there but Trans scenes are rare and the MC isn't much to look at.

Tales of the Unending Void - Pretty much the same, there's a scene or two.

Family Affair - seemed like it was going to perfect, especially since it had incest with the MC mother. But the trans LI, was dominant, which kind of ruined the whole game for me.

Last edited:

AAA999AAA

Jan 28, 2018
+1!

Btw, I can suggest you Fetish Locator (Link), very good game overall, a lot and I mean a LOT of fetishes in it. One of the characters is a Trans (won't spoil who she is because the surprise is exciting :p ) and she is the best I've ever encountered (Keep in mind that I have played all the games you mentioned)

Additionally it is GORGEOUS to look at, all characters are beautiful in their own way and the game is almost finished so a lot of content.

The only downside is that there only a few scenes with the Trans character in it, but as I said the rest of the content is very good!

There are 3 "weeks", basically 3 games, and once you finished one you can load the save in the next one to carry over your choices so I highly suggest you start from week one.

Let me know if you like it or you already know it! :)

Have a nice day