Seeking I'm looking for games like Degrees of Lewdity with the power roles reversed

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
Degrees of lewdity is great but I have been trying to find games that allow for the player to do the raping. There is a surprising lack of games that have that sort of content with a female protagonist that has as much gameplay as Degrees of Lewdity. Any recommendations?

Apr 18, 2020
I tend to agree most games you are looking at are the text heavy stuff, like DoL is, and even then it's sandboxy stuff, like DoL again, where you build the PC in some ways so it's not really female focused. Also DoL is an interesting case with the main Dev seeming to have full control but with a bunch of loyal contributors pushing it forward very fast over the past 2 years or so.

If you are okay with the text+UI style and are okay with Futa X Futa (Trans? Herm?) but with named npcs competing instead of randomly generated and disposed of generics (example Lilith's Throne, and half of DoL) I'd recommend 'Unholy Art's' as it seems interesting so far.

Other then that more VN or interactive narative style things seems to be available, but I tend to avoid those for the most part.

Selene_R

Dec 3, 2017
A bit late reply but if you don't mind text based games CoC is a cult classic. You can do dom corrupt fem mc.