Seeking I'm looking for manga

Monta93

Oct 7, 2018
I'm looking for ecchi manga have many public nudity scenes.
Exactly like:
"Tama Kick":

"Magicalize":

The level of ecchi in "Tama Kick" and "Magicalize" is very high.
The nipples and the pubic hair are visible.
Tama Kick.jpg

Monta93

Oct 7, 2018
I would say go to hitomi.la or a similar site and use the tag system to search for what you want.
I already search for mangas in hitomi.la and nhentai, and I found lots of mangas have public nudity scenes.
But I didn't found any manga similar to "Tama Kick" and "Magicalize", because "Tama Kick" and "Magicalize" is an ecchi mangas with a funny story and have 29 chapters and 25 chapters.
And this is why I'm looking for an ecchi manga not a hentai manga, because the ecchi mangas have a nudity scenes with a funny story and at least 20 chapters but the hentai mangas have always a garbage and short story and focus only on sex.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I already search for mangas in hitomi.la and nhentai, and I found lots of mangas have public nudity scenes.
But I didn't found any manga similar to "Tama Kick" and "Magicalize", because "Tama Kick" and "Magicalize" is an ecchi mangas with a funny story and have 29 chapters and 25 chapters.
And this is why I'm looking for an ecchi manga not a hentai manga, because the ecchi mangas have a nudity scenes with a funny story and at least 20 chapters but the hentai mangas have always a garbage and short story and focus only on sex.
You can both put tags you want and others you want to avoid when searching hitomi.

Check DLsite?

Search google/bing?

You are looking for something very niche, so searching for it yourself and finding a place that deals directly in it is probably better for your outcome. Maybe a specific reddit section?