Seeking im looking for something like harem hotel and lessons in love

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Me and my team are working on a game atm which huge story and content. There are some sex scenes, but not with MC. Basically those sex scenes are fanservice to those who can't wait to see them.

but the key idea behind this game is to slowly advance in the story, but the story can end in a bad way or a good way. up you as a player to choose which route will you take.

1. Harem route.
2. True love route.
3. Dominance route.
4. Submissive route.
5. Sex-friend route.

So if you enjoy the game which has deep meaning, First alpha release will be available in July.
Here is a tip, game has 2 playable characters - Female and male.
So which route will you choose?

Reactions: bofalmao

bofalmao

May 26, 2020
Me and my team are working on a game atm which huge story and content. There are some sex scenes, but not with MC. Basically those sex scenes are fanservice to those who can't wait to see them.

but the key idea behind this game is to slowly advance in the story, but the story can end in a bad way or a good way. up you as a player to choose which route will you take.

1. Harem route.
2. True love route.
3. Dominance route.
4. Submissive route.
5. Sex-friend route.

So if you enjoy the game which has deep meaning, First alpha release will be available in July.
Here is a tip, game has 2 playable characters - Female and male.
So which route will you choose?
sounds good! mention me or something of the sort when you get the first version out :))

Reactions: Wasabi777