Identify I'm looking for the animated scene from Level drain 3 by Askot

Sena0

Oct 25, 2019
Hello I ask for help because I played this scene in Level Drain 3 but it is not animated, but in the video the scene is animated, apparently it does not seem to be the same game because the MC does not have the same sprite as in level drain 3, and the decoration and the text are not the same, I wanted to ask if anyone knows it the game in question, because I did not find it, thank you.

Here is the link to the video where the scene is animated:

baleba

Sep 12, 2021
Hello I ask for help because I played this scene in Level Drain 3 but it is not animated, but in the video the scene is animated, apparently it does not seem to be the same game because the MC does not have the same sprite as in level drain 3, and the decoration and the text are not the same, I wanted to ask if anyone knows it the game in question, because I did not find it, thank you.

Here is the link to the video where the scene is animated:
Hello, did you find it? because I am looking for a video of the same scene, this one is the second appearance of that character I can't find the video of the first visit..

Reactions: Sena0

Sena0

Oct 25, 2019
Hello, did you find it? because I am looking for a video of the same scene, this one is the second appearance of that character I can't find the video of the first visit..
No I haven't found the game or the scene in question, there is almost nothing as a clue apart from the video, I'll be interested in yours if it contains clues, thank you.