Seeking Im looking for "work as barmaid" game

Hyouzou

Jun 26, 2017
Hi, I need some work as barmaid game. I prefer games that have lot of bar cg. Thank you in advance for advice.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just get the games where MC ... gets said bar maid ... not a lot other way around

Become a rock star - MC works as a barman.
Game in my signature on the right - Locked Away - MC helps a bar maid
Live to Fight .. I remember working behind the bar and ... helping the gals in there.

Hyouzou

Jun 26, 2017
First of all thanks for reply.
I have serious problem with my english write/ speak skills. Because of that, I tried to shorten topic. But i think its mistake. Time to little bit googletranslate :D

I look for game that ;

Female protagonist,
I prefer drawing like kingdom of deception, ravens quest, claires quest etc. 3d drawings ruins my joy.
If mc corrupted little by little its will be great
Some of games has little bit scene like this. For example kod. İf there are a game that has lot of bar groping or kind of lewd stuf at barr or inn (prostition included.) I did like the play that
C

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great ... just not bar maid;)
"Witch hunter trainer" by team borsch
LYLA'S CURSE BY VOODOO MONKEY
CIRI TRAINER BY THE WORST
Devin's Life by [Taboo] - HS models
The Corruption of Emma by [Funkie] - - HS models

camp pinewood
Summertime saga

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
Yes, barmaid is such a great fetish, and since im a sub, female MC pref. or just any game where you work in customer service and get groped/molested/raped

Reactions: dummy.roughuse3

Forum123

Oct 6, 2019
Lily of the Valley by P and P has some great scenes as a barmaid including corrupting and groping. And also
Anna Exciting Affection by DeepSleep. There were couple more games, I'll post them when I remember or find them.

Hyouzou

Jun 26, 2017
Lily of the Valley by P and P has some great scenes as a barmaid including corrupting and groping. And also
Anna Exciting Affection by DeepSleep. There were couple more games, I'll post them when I remember or find them.
You are the hero. Thx

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
For real Third Crisis is the best game I have found for this. It's got loads of other good content too but the bar route covers this fetish like no game I've played before.