• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Programmer] [S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] Share I'm looking forward to join some project.

Wiki-kun

Aug 11, 2022
I am Wiki(Vic/Wiktor/Victor). I am beginner programmer, who was making little silly games with help of youtube tutorials so far. I am mostly self taught. I do look to join a project to do work in exchange for experience and knowledge about gamedev. I speak fluently in Polish and english, while knowing basics of swedish and german. I also want to try myself as Proofreader as it is the only thing I have no experience with. My previous experience with translating are mostly fan made translations (Vampire survivors polish localization at some point) I am rather comfortable with working in group. If you need more information please contact me on discord Wiki#1816.

ReplayTech

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2021
I am Wiki(Vic/Wiktor/Victor). I am beginner programmer, who was making little silly games with help of youtube tutorials so far. I am mostly self taught. I do look to join a project to do work in exchange for experience and knowledge about gamedev. I speak fluently in Polish and english, while knowing basics of swedish and german. I also want to try myself as Proofreader as it is the only thing I have no experience with. My previous experience with translating are mostly fan made translations (Vampire survivors polish localization at some point) I am rather comfortable with working in group. If you need more information please contact me on discord Wiki#1816.
Are you still available?