Ren'Py I'm looking to join a team

beer maker

Jun 22, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to join a game development team as a writer and casually helping with solving coding problems.

I am a programmer for many years and although I'm a very experienced programmer, I don't wish to do it on my spare timer. I get enough programming 9 hours a day 5 days a week.

I write stories and erotic stories for years now and I want to use my writing skills to do some game writing.
I have looked into the Ren'py platform and liked it so that's the kind of team I want to be involved with.

If you are looking for a partner and have your artistic and programming needs covered I'd be happy to contribute my writing skills.

As I said, if you need MINOR programming problem solving or ideas I'm more than willing to contribute my vast experience. But I'm not looking to spend the majority of my time on programming as I have enough of that in my work.

(Yes, I actually make beer :) )

The beer maker

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Might help you find a partner if you'd give a brief run-down on the genres or themes that you're most comfortable writing.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to join a game development team as a writer and casually helping with solving coding problems.

I am a programmer for many years and although I'm a very experienced programmer, I don't wish to do it on my spare timer. I get enough programming 9 hours a day 5 days a week.

I write stories and erotic stories for years now and I want to use my writing skills to do some game writing.
I have looked into the Ren'py platform and liked it so that's the kind of team I want to be involved with.

If you are looking for a partner and have your artistic and programming needs covered I'd be happy to contribute my writing skills.

As I said, if you need MINOR programming problem solving or ideas I'm more than willing to contribute my vast experience. But I'm not looking to spend the majority of my time on programming as I have enough of that in my work.

(Yes, I actually make beer :) )

The beer maker
I can't afford to pay for help with my game, I used to do sidework as a maltster. :hushedface:

If I happen to find ways of cash today, it was meant to be.

Small-time homebrewery looking to start your own or just a hobbyist?