• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I'm making Futanari images with AI

SDAI-futa

Dec 16, 2023
I was looking for a place to post some of the stuff I've been working on and found this place out.
I've been obsessively learning Stable Diffusion for the last couple of weeks and my work is improving. I want to share some of it.

There's a whole debate about AI, with many saying AI is a rip-off and too easy to do. I just think it's a tool, which you can use to create stuff. You can trace other artwork, you can manipulate photos with Photoshop, I think AI i just another tool. What you create (especially as a futa) is a mix of models and objects which you bring together like a collage, finishing up with PS or Inkscape among other things.

So, how do I start here, just find a futa thread under comics and still and start there? Any tips about this chaotic place?

Reactions: Polar Fox

letsgethappy

Dec 7, 2023
Wellcome!

There's a whole debate about AI, with many saying AI is a rip-off and too easy to do. I just think it's a tool, which you can use to create stuff.
I bet when photography was invented there were certainly similar debates.
Some good tips about the place here? No, I'm too fresh myself^^

Reactions: SDAI-futa