I'm new here and not familiar with the site features

• Thread starter Deleted member 2673325
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2673325

Is there any tips I MUST know or links I MUST check for using this site?

Feel free to tell me :>

And this is just one of my art works.
The goat and seven wolves1.png

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Hmm,
I've never come across something like this, but since you're asking:
Welcome!
The first link I wanted to put here has just been posted already. That's the most important one. Other than that there are different sections with different rules (Game Requests for example), but those are always in the sticky area on top.

You're free to create threads anywhere except in the Games section, if you create threads, try to add the according prefixes (Recommendation/Identification for example - you'll see it when you get there), you need 3 posts to add a signature to your profile and 5 posts to start private conversations.

And one important thing to keep in mind: Don't engage with trolls, if you see someone violating our rules, just report it. :)

All in all: Try to stay positive and have fun. :)

D

Deleted member 2673325

Hmm,
I've never come across something like this, but since you're asking:
Welcome!
The first link I wanted to put here has just been posted already. That's the most important one. Other than that there are different sections with different rules (Game Requests for example), but those are always in the sticky area on top.

You're free to create threads anywhere except in the Games section, if you create threads, try to add the according prefixes (Recommendation/Identification for example - you'll see it when you get there), you need 3 posts to add a signature to your profile and 5 posts to start private conversations.

And one important thing to keep in mind: Don't engage with trolls, if you see someone violating our rules, just report it. :)

All in all: Try to stay positive and have fun. :)
Thank you! Also, does f95zone has a discord server?

Reactions: icesun