Seeking I'm new here

xdurmum

Aug 28, 2018
I'm new here and my first from this site was milfy city. Kinda enjoying it and I'm looking for another game similar to it. Something simple and easy to understand.

Thanks buds :)

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I'm new here and my first from this site was milfy city. Kinda enjoying it and I'm looking for another game similar to it. Something simple and easy to understand.

Thanks buds :)
you started with one of the best animated games x'D

you can try
-incest story 2 [completed][great animation][simple story][incest][NTR avoidable]
BTW this game from the same developer ...icstor
if you want to play the first part incest story 1 [completed][not animated]
just to understand the beginning of the story

and welcome with us :happyblush

Reactions: xdurmum

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor are the best two games currently aside from Mifly City, in the life sim style.

After that you could try F.I.L.F. which is so similar to Milfy City you'd think they were the same dev, but nope, just very similar styles.

Summertime Saga is also relatively good, but it's 2D rather than 3D, it is also a life sim, I don't like it as much as HH and MM, but it's fine.

I rather like View of Family, but having played a lot more games since then I find I like it less than I used to.

Long Live the Princess is a little less simple, in that it has a much deeper narrative, but mechanically it is just another Life Sim.

xdurmum

Aug 28, 2018
T
Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor are the best two games currently aside from Mifly City, in the life sim style.

After that you could try F.I.L.F. which is so similar to Milfy City you'd think they were the same dev, but nope, just very similar styles.

Summertime Saga is also relatively good, but it's 2D rather than 3D, it is also a life sim, I don't like it as much as HH and MM, but it's fine.

I rather like View of Family, but having played a lot more games since then I find I like it less than I used to.

Long Live the Princess is a little less simple, in that it has a much deeper narrative, but mechanically it is just another Life Sim.
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check em out. I just finished playing milfy city, can't wait for the new updates.

you started with one of the best animated games x'D

you can try
-incest story 2 [completed][great animation][simple story][incest][NTR avoidable]
BTW this game from the same developer ...icstor
if you want to play the first part incest story 1 [completed][not animated]
just to understand the beginning of the story

and welcome with us :happyblush
Same devs? I'll definitely check it out, Loved milfy city. Just finished it and egur to play it soon

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
What does NTR mean?
oh you are new here
when you play a game and be in relationship with your girl and suddenly someone who want to fuck your girl
so if you like me don't like when some one fuck your girl ..just take care to avoid such things from happening:happyblush

xdurmum

Aug 28, 2018
oh you are new here
when you play a game and be in relationship with your girl and suddenly someone who want to fuck your girl
so if you like me don't like when some one fuck your girl ..just take care to avoid such things from happening:happyblush
Oh so just don't be a beta male or a cuckold okay, noted :)

Reactions: DarthSeduction